Rude’s Here to Help! Ask your questions babes 💙

I swear it got removed. lol

Ermergerd! I could kiss you right!!! That is the one!!! Thanks you so much Rune.episode!!! :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

The club is BUMPIN BUMPIN! :notes::notes::loud_sound:

Hi, I was wondering how do you get a characters arm around another characters kinda like this because I would like to do something similar in my story:)
image|375x500

You have to use an overlay.

You can request one here:

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey! It’s me again!
I’m trying to get a character to walk to zone 1 to zone 3. I want the camera to follow her from screen right in zone 1 to zone 3 in a spot. This is the code I have and it keeps getting flagged as a warning. How should I code it?
@follow PARKER walks to spot 0.848 70 157 in zone 3 AND PARKER faces right AND TANNER spot 0.866 170 154 in zone 3 AND TANNER faces right AND TANNER is idle_notepad and DEXTER spot 0.875 266 150 in zone 3 at layer 0 AND DEXTER faces left AND DEXTER is write_notepad

You can’t follow character to the spot, you have to use walk command and pan to zone in one line
Try this:

&TANNER spot 0.866 170 154 in zone 3 AND TANNER faces right AND TANNER is idle_notepad
&DEXTER spot 0.875 266 150 in zone 3 at layer 0 AND DEXTER faces left AND DEXTER is write_notepad
@PARKER walks to spot 0.848 70 157 in zone 3 AND PARKER faces right AND pan to zone 3

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks Ape, that did the trick! does the &NAME make the screen pan?

1 Like

The & is there so the character already standing in zone 3
We use & for the actions to happen instantly and not interrupt the @ actions

More about how to use @ and & HERE

Ok, I understand. That makes sense. I over looked the ‘AND pan to zone 3’ command in the code you sent. I totally get it now. Thank you so much for your help. Much appreciated!
:smile:

1 Like

Hey yo! Anyone know where I can get a back ground where it looks like characters are laying in bed but the characters are doing regular behaviors like standing, talking, etc,?

Perfect! So how do I add new background to my story?

back

Go to:
Art Catalog
Backgrounds
Uploaded to YOUR account

You’re flipping awesome dude. Thanks!

1 Like

I’m going to have to give you a shout out in my story. lol

No need :smiley: it’s really nothing big! We are all here to help! :grin:

Well thanks! Started reading your story. It’s really good! You know your stuff.