Rushmore Academy || Fourth Official Thread

Welcome to Rushmore Academy

Where your secrets are never concealed, and your past will be brought to the present.

Rushmore Academy is just a normal high school. You think. You soon find out that someone is out for blood. Uncovering people’s secrets and searching for past trauma. You need to work together to find out who the Secret Keeper is, and what they want.

Rules
  1. Sex is allowed, but please don’t be too graphic.
  2. You must be active.
  3. It is not your job to reveal secrets, it is the Secret Keepers.
  4. If you are talking to someone, make sure to tag them.
  5. No killing others without their consent.

PM me with rules you would like to add.

Signup Information:

Signup Thread

Signup Form

Faceclaims

Relationship Sheet

Dorm Sheet

If you have any questions PM me. Have fun!

Note: This RP was previously owned by @paigebarr, but now the ownership has been passed to me.

Tags

@Aesthetic
@jiya.episode
@WritingAndRoses
@StarMaryGoth
@DaydreamiiE
@Alyssa_Epi
@YassineCool
@amberh.episode
@16AngelCat
@Owertym
@Caticorn
@UltimaW

4 Likes

Cameron

I sighed walking down the halls, “What to do what to do…” I mumble do to myself. “I am pretty hungry…” I shrugged, “snickers bar it is…” I walked over to the nearest vending machine. I typed in the number And clicked ok. But it was stuck. “What’s wrong now you piece of junk!!” I banged on the machine.

APPROACHABLE

1 Like

Paxton

I chuckled. “Yeah, I’m good with whatever too. Should we just stop at the first breakfast place we see?” I asked as I walked.

Hailey

“Sure, yeah. That works too. But doesn’t the hotel serve breakfast as a complimentary?” I asked him.

Octavia

“What? No, you can’t do that to me. Now I definitely won’t be able to sleep. Please tell me what it is.” I looked at him.

Zach

I chuckled at her and kissed her forehead, “You will have to wait and see, love.” I told her an yawned. “Good night.” I chuckled and slept.

Arrow

I chuckled. “I don’t really remember much, the last time I came to Italy was a while ago.” I told her.

Samantha

“I know. But won’t you remember it when you roam around and see the places? At least a few?” I asked him with a chuckle.

@kitty4322

2 Likes

Orp @Rose.M since the thread closed

1 Like

Lyla

I look around my dorm room and decide to head out, so I transfer to my wheelchair and grab Willows leash. I then head to the elevator and take it down to the main floor. I wheel around the school for a bit debating about staying here or just simply leaving the school and heading back home in Canada.

{Approachable}

Orp also don’t forgot to tag me next time, I dont wanna miss anything
@kitty4322

1 Like

Logan

He just shrugged and looked down at her. “You gonna get dressed?” He asked and started to change.

Bree

“Nothings wrong, Aiden.” She sighed and looked at her food.

@jiya.episode

1 Like

Paxton

“Wait, they do?” I looked at her. “Should we go back now?”
@jiya.episode

1 Like

Octavia

I noticed him fall asleep, then groaned and started to poke him. “Zach. Wake up.”
@jiya.episode

1 Like

Arrow

“Maybe? If we go to the same places.” I chuckled. “So where are we grabbing a snack? Somewhere random?”
@jiya.episode

1 Like

Sophie

I chuckled at him and nodded. “Yeah. Give me five minutes.” I told him and got ready in the bathroom. I came back out after twenty minutes from the bathroom and looked at him. “Should we go now?” I asked him.

Aiden

I sighed and nodded. “If you say so. But just know that you don’t have to feel uncomfortable to talk with me about anything.” I told her and looked away with a sigh.

@Alyssa_Epi

1 Like

Zach

I woke up again as Octavia poked me. “Why are you disturbing my sleep now?” I asked her as I rubbed my eyes.

Samantha

I chuckled at him. “Hopefully, we do then. I want to know all about the child Arrow.” I chuckled again. “You know Arrow seems… more of a DC hero than your name. I need to think of a nickname for you.” I told him with a slight chuckle and thought for a nickname. “Anywhere’s fine with me.” I smiled at him.

@kitty4322 - did hailey and paxton already leave the hotel? I thought they were still in the elevator. Also, what’s Arrow’s eye color?

1 Like

Octavia

“You never told me.” I said with a chuckle, looking up at him. “So I can’t sleep.”
@jiya.episode

1 Like

Zach

“You will know it tomorrow, babe. Now let me sleep.” I told her and turned to the side and slept again.

@kitty4322 - this is really funny lol. if only she wakes him up again :joy:

1 Like

Arrow

I chuckled at both of her comments. “Really? Like what? I’m curious as to what this nickname will be.” I grinned, then nodded. “I guess we’ll walk a little more then and try to find a place.”
@jiya.episode - I thought I made them leave the hotel? Ugh, I forgot who Arrow’s faceclaim is and don’t know the link to do a reverse image search so I guess I’ll go with brown?

1 Like

Octavia

I pouted and my eyebrows furrowed. “Zachh.” I groaned, then got up and got on top of him, then started poking him several times. “Wake up.”
@jiya.episode - lol, she’s going to keep waking him up

1 Like

Samantha

I chuckled at him. “I am deciding between foxy, flame, and ace.” I told him as I thought. “Maybe ace would suit you more. I was gonna go with brown eyes but that’s too long.” I chuckled again and nodded at him.

@kitty4322 - gotcha

1 Like

Zach

I felt weight on me and opened my eyes again as Octavia poked me again. “Damn, woman…you really need to have some patience.” I chuckled slightly and turned straight. “Just go to sleep and you will know it tomorrow.” I told her and fell asleep again.

Hailey

“No, we don’t have to.” I chuckled at him. “I just remembered it anyways and we are already out so let’s just explore the place.” I smiled at him.

@kitty4322

1 Like

Arrow

“Where did those nicknames come from?” I asked with a laugh. “Ace just makes it sound like I’m asexual, which isn’t a bad thing, but we know that’s not true after last night.” I smirked slightly. I then chuckled.
@jiya.episode

1 Like

Octavia

“Well I don’t know how to have patience, I just can’t.” I sighed once he went back to sleep and I stayed on top of him, then started to lightly slap his chest. “Wakeeee. Upppppp.” I whined.
@jiya.episode

1 Like