Rushmore Academy || Fourth Official Thread

Camden
I moved my chin out of his hand and took a sip out of my drink. “Why don’t you go back over there?” I asked, smirking coldly.
@jiya.episode

Angeline

“What do you mean?” I asked him.
@Aesthetic

1 Like

Arrow

I chuckled. “What, can you resist the temptation when you see me without clothes?” I laughed, then nodded. “Yeah, I’m done now.”
@jiya.episode

Octavia

I nodded. “Yeah, let’s do that. Can we get Italian food?” I asked.
@jiya.episode

Paxton

I chuckled, then shrugged. “I have no idea. I thought something was already planned. But yeah, let’s eat something. I’m in the mood for a burger, how about you?” I asked.
@jiya.episode

Nolan

“I’m glad this doesnt remind me too much of home.” I say looking around.

@Rose.M

1 Like

Rose

“Obviously it does because you just said it” I shrugged and shaked my head “but it’s okay to miss home sometimes” I said and took his hand
@zoe4564

Nolan

“You’re right. I havent been to a beach in like 6 years. And I live right by one.”

@Rose.M

1 Like

Rose🌹

“That’s just a waste of perfectly good beach days potential” I said “I wish I had a beach near home!”
@zoe4564

Marcus

“Awww… jealousy doesn’t suit you, babe.” I chuckled and sat next to her. “Do you like me or something?” I asked her with a smirk.

@Aesthetic

1 Like

Camden
I laughed at that and shook my head. “I’m not jealous.” I told him. “And no, I do not. Why don’t you go have fun… I’ll be here if you actually need me.” I said, giving him a challenging look.
@jiya.episode

Samantha

I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath. He doesn’t know how much he affects me and I am not planning on showing it to him anytime soon. I turned around to face him and smirked devilishly. “I can definitely resist the temptation. The real question is, can you?” I asked him as I went closer to him. We started dating since 2 months now and I found myself very comfortable around him now. I wasn’t as shy as I was before and I enjoyed every moment with him. And the seductive game became a normal thing for me. “I don’t think you can, babe.” I winked at him.

@kitty4322

1 Like

Zach

I chuckled at her and nodded. “Are you trying to become Italian now? You keep asking for Italian food.” I chuckled again at her.

@kitty4322

1 Like

Hailey

“I don’t think we planned anything.” I chuckled at him and nodded. “Burger sounds great. Do you know any places other than McDonalds?” I asked him with a smile and exited our dorm.

@kitty4322

1 Like

Nolan

“Well I rarely left my house and if I did it was to go to the hospital or to get some fresh air for a minute.” I sigh.

@Rose.M

1 Like

Rose

“But you did get better at some point” i said “I mean you’re at the beach now
@zoe4564

Arrow

I laughed at her comments. “So you could resist the temptation if I decided to change into something else right now? In front of you?” I asked her. “I could definitely resist the temptation.” I told her with a grin. “Try me, if you want.”
@jiya.episode

Octavia

I laughed. “Maybe you’re rubbing off on me. But like, Italian food is good.” I told him. “So, can we get Italian food?” I asked.
@jiya.episode - lol, it’s funny cause Octavia is from Spain and I was just in Spain and Zach is from Italy and I’m in Italy now

Paxton

“Oh, I thought we did.” I laughed. I exited the dorm and thought for a moment. “How about Burger King?” I shrugged. “Five guys?”
@jiya.episode

Marcus

I chuckled and smirked at her. “Oh yeah?” I thought for a moment. “So, it wouldn’t be a problem to you if I left this place with a girl and had fun with her?” I asked her with the same challenging look.

@Aesthetic

1 Like