Ryan and Jeremy Appreciation Thread!

Share your messages of thanks and like to show you care :heart:

Hey generally if you are going to make a post thanking them don’t tag them more than once. They already know this thread exists and I’m sure they would appreciate not having a bunch of notifications.

41 Likes

@Jeremy and @Ryan are the heroes of the forums! We should definitely appreciate them more. I hate going through like 20 notifications, imagine how many they go through for us! They’re helpful and nice too! :slight_smile:

They are definitely super heroes! (Although I usually prefer the villains like Darth Vader :smirk:)

Thank you for all you do Jeremy and Ryan!! :smile:

~ Winter :snowflake:

18 Likes

I think they’re both amazing! The fact that they do so many things that us users take for granted and don’t even notice just shows how good they are at their job. I flag the spam bots every morning and I can honestly say it’s annoying, I can’t imagine having to do that x50 daily and the many other things they do!

They know when to be professional and also when to be the life of a thread which is great :grin:

Both of them definitely need to be appreciated more!

10 Likes

Dear, @Ryan and @Jeremy I Appreciate you guys so much you guys have helped me alot alot. I don’t know what I would do if you guys wern’t here Probally would of died You have had my back and everyone else back every since we came to Episode.You guys have work so hard to help people you spend all night and day working and reading everyone message and what they need I don’t know how you guys sleep And you have helped me find what I needed. I know some people don’t appreciate you guys but who cares you have other cares about you guys so DON"T LISTEN TO THE HATERS. You guys are my heroes and I love you guys and all the admins that spend all night and day helping us

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I would send 10000 million hearts but I can’t

Love
Everyone of else

8 Likes

This is all so nice!! Thanks gang, and @clarkies for making this thread! This forum community is a real joy to be a part of and I’m always amazed by the amount of kindness, creativity and wonderful silliness I see on here every day :slight_smile: Way to be tops!

27 Likes

I appreciate you guys so much!!!

You’re the unsung heroes of the Episode Community. Like, statistically, each of you has 45,000 Episode members to look after and help!

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

You guys do an amazing job!

7 Likes

Me neither. It’s like they’re online 24/7.

7 Likes

probally never sleep

4 Likes

Ahh they always has my back when I need to close a thread or forget put my thread in the correct category. Thank you for all your hard work! Everyone on forums loves you two!

8 Likes

@Ryan & @Jeremy are always so lighthearted and friendly when helping around the forums !

They’re usually quick to reply to any questions or comments we have & genuinely try to be a part of the community.

They do so much work for us to enjoy the forums and I’m very grateful for that.

11 Likes

I’m glad someone created this thread :smile:

Before the appreciation, @Ryan and @Jeremy do you sleep?

Me: comes at 4AM
Ryan: Seen Just now
Me: comes at 8PM
Jeremy: Seen Just now

Me: ohmyfrigginholymotherofjesus

sorry if that was a bit uncalled for

But seriously @Ryan and @Jeremy you both are amazing! I always create so many threads and always tag @Ryan to delete them. I feel like sometimes I’m annoying as heck but oh well. @Jeremy has closed countless threads of mine and other people of course, while your tasks aren’t limited to what I mentioned you still do a freakishly amazing job.

Thank you for helping the community! :blush:

10 Likes

@Ryan and @Jeremy you two are friggin awesome. Like, do you guys EVER sleep? It seems like you are always here, going through all the posts, which must be incredibly time consuming. That you both for everything you do!

7 Likes

Don’t want to interrupt the Ryan & Jeremy parade…but it has come to my attention that someone has been taking pics of me while I’m sleeping! Gif below! Then again…change it to a guy sleeping and it’s a bit more accurate :wink:

17 Likes

Ryan and Jeremy are over-working and I’M NOT HAPPY about it :angry:

6 Likes

Jeremy and Ryan getting sleep are alternative facts

15 Likes

@ryan and @jeremy you guys are awesome! I have had ups and downs with people and threads and everything and you guys helped through all of it. As a lot of people said, how do you sleep? Lol. You guys are the heart and soul of the forums. Without you guys, can you imagine how much chaos there would be? You guys are always nice to us and even when someone says or create a thread that says negative things about you, you still manage to not snap and be the nicest people ever! I would never be able to do what you do. My art group and I are very very loyal and thankful to you guys. So again. Thank you.

7 Likes

CatBug!

@Ryan you truly understand good cartoons!

5 Likes

@Ryan and @Jeremy, is it true what everyone on this thread has been saying about you two not getting enough sleep?

Well, I sure think so as well.

Your job is very time consuming and requires a lot of effort, nevertheless you never fail to supply this hard work and effort. You have closed countless threads and added the correct categories to threads, these are just two of the AMAZING and HELPFUL things that you do for us.

You allow us to feel part of a community where we can belong. You allow us to interact with each other like close friends or even like family members.

You put your heart and soul into your job and for that we can not thank you enough :grinning::heart:.

…Have a free :stuffed_flatbread: as a token of my application to you guys.

7 Likes

thats a good question. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

You are mods and I must say, You guys are amazing. Who finds spam bots as well as be friendly to all. I must say You guys are the best mods, specially jeremy you are my favorite mod as because you have always help me out. No… don’t think I am a hater Ryan. I like you too but You know jeremy is just amazing. She always help me out and support. Sorry Ryan , the first time I join the forms. I don’t know who are mods, what there work to do. And etc. So I spam your message. Anyway, you guys are the best mods. Both @Ryan and @Jeremy!

3 Likes