Ryder’s drawn limb overlay shop 💕 (TEMPORARILY CLOSED)

I have the males done, just doing the females :grin:. Will try to post them later tonight or early in the morning tomorrow

Edit: Hey did you want rings on the female? I tried multiple placements but they seem to be “floating” rather than be on her hand naturally :sweat_smile:

1 Like

no worries about the rings if you can’t thank you so much, so sorry about my late reply!

Sorry about the female’s once again :face_holding_back_tears:. Also I redrew that overlay like 7 times and the fingers still came out chubby so I’m sorry about that as well :sob:

Request

I’ll get started on yours tonight! :smiley:

1 Like

they’re perfect! thank youuuu <333

1 Like

Your welcome☺️

Thank you for the update :blob_hearts: :blob_sun:

1 Like

I did two versions of the nails, one has a marble feel :face_with_peeking_eye:. Don’t forget to credit:)

Request

4 Likes

Thank you Queen for both versions! :blob_hearts: Also do you have story out? I would like to read it/spend diamonds on it if you do.

1 Like

You’re welcome and I do actually I have 2 out, but my cyberpunk one is the one that I recommend if they want to donate gems too :smiling_face:. The first episode is solely focused on the plot so it has no support the author but starting episode 2 it does

1 Like

Hello, @Ryder14

I’d love to make a request.
Password: Cyberpunk
What I’m requesting: A limb overlay of the character holding a phone.
Style: Limelight
Skintone: (gold 01)
When I need it: In a few days, thank you.
Anything else: here’s the phone overlay

Here’s the position of the character:
ref char

Here is the second hand reference I’d love to request.

2 Likes

hey! can I request an overlay like this! Gender is a male, limelight and the skin color is rose 05. the password is CyberPunk :space_invader: and I do not have an exact date of when I need the overlays but you can send me the overlays when finished so u can take ur time!

overlay examples

IMG_7358
IMG_7255
IMG_7248

1 Like

Off topic but these are amazing! I just spent like 15 min going through your entire thread! I’ll definitely be back when I need a few things :blob_hearts:

1 Like

@epii.mell @Ellagirl
Requests might take me a while to do since I’m resting a lot but I’ll definitely get them to you guys once I recover from my head injury from hitting the concrete during a fight :persevere:

Edit: @Ellagirl Did you want something on the phone or was it just the phone with the limb overlay?

2 Likes

Aww thank you, the shop will always be here if you’d like to request :smiling_face:

1 Like

So sorry about that, do take care of yourself. I can wait.

Just the phone
I’ll be putting in what I need myself

1 Like

It’s okay dw take all the time u need! Sorry about what happened I hope u get better <3

1 Like

Here it is :palms_up_together:t3:

Request

1 Like

Tried my best to get them as close as I could

Request

1 Like

:rotating_light: Closing the shop temporarily due to a head injury so Ill be resting a lot more than usual! ANY REQUESTS MADE DURING THIS PERIOD WILL BE DENIED. :rotating_light:

2 Likes