Sᴛar Wars Quesᴛion

Hey guys! I don’t have anything to watch so I’ve decided to go into Star Wars. I have watched nothing from the series. I know nothing. What order should I watch the films? What’s the first one I should watch?
Are any of these correct? Which one? :arrow_down:

1 Like

I have no idea either

1 Like

I recomand start with some episodes of the clones wars, but not the whole series. but you dont have to see them

but start with this movies 4(a new hope) 5(empire strikes back) 6(return of the jedi) . then episode 1(phantom meance) 2(attack of the clones) 3(revenge of the sith), solo, rouge one, 7(the force awakens) 8(the last jedi) 9(rise of skywalker).

3 Likes

If you really know nothing about the movies I would watch them by the order they were released in.

1 Like

So first the OG trilogy

Episode IV – A New Hope
V – The Empire Strikes Back
VI – Return of the Jedi

then Prequels

Episode I – The Phantom Menace
Episode II – Attack of the Clones
Episode III – Revenge of the Sith

then you could slip in Rogue One inbetween or watch that one later

and then the Sequel Trilogy

Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Star Wars: The Last Jedi
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

Solo I personally wouldn’t recommend to see.
Just so you know Rouge One’s plot is what happens between episode 3 and 4 but is more like a side story so it doesn’t really matter when you watch that one since all of us saw it after the original movies too lol.

2 Likes

The force awakens is bloody sad…have some tissues!! Need to see the recent one!

1 Like

I think Rogue One is probably the saddest of them all.
The Rise of Skywalker was just…no.

1 Like

I need to see that :joy:

2 Likes

Do it and form your own opinion, I just remember that guy sitting next to me who let out a big frustrated sigh because same. :joy:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Now I got an image of Homer Simpson saying BORING :joy:

2 Likes

I mean there are parts I really loved but the whole movie in general is just a no to me but don’t take my words for granted, there were plenty of people that really enjoyed it :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

:joy:

2 Likes

I like rise of skywalker. only part I dont like is that giant cult thing, where did they come from where did they go cotton eye joe?

2 Likes

You mean the giant choir? :joy: That is on of the many questions I have left after the movie.

1 Like

Aaaaaah! SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP DONT SPOIL IT FOR ME :joy:

2 Likes

yes that one

2 Likes

you gotta go see it. I saw it at the first showing in my country. and I glad I did because spoilers was evry where on star wars facebook group I am. like I saw the first almost right after I had seen the movie. and that a big one

1 Like

I’m trying to avoid spoilers like the plague it’s impossible! :joy:

2 Likes

true

I went into the movie fully spoiled and in my case I was kinda glad I was :joy: