Saasha's fast food centre! 🍔

Sherilberry…
hmmmm…

yeppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

3 Likes

Hmmmm… :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

I know riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighttttttttttttttt!!! It’ssssssssssssssssss aaaaawwweeeeessssoooooommmeeee

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

As I predicted, where there is a cake, there is an Aya. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I have no idea where else to make the announcement so I figured I might as well say it here.

I officially broke up with Damon Salvatore - the vampire who is my former husband. :relieved: My new husband is Rowan Whitethorn and we married yesterday. You can find him in the Throne of Glass series.

My dark magic is unable to leave me, but I am no longer a vampire. I am a half witch from now on and half Fae. There are not many differences between vampires and the Fae though.

From now, I shall be called the Dark Queen of Fae. I just can’t stop being dramatic.

@Mondalsushanta637 you can choose to remain a vampire witch or you can become a Fae witch. :smile: You will still have inherited it from me - whatever you choose.

Tags

@NemesisDarkFox
@_haruka
@k.w.episode
@DazzledSnowFlake
@JHW.
@sofia2

Thank you for listening. Or more precisely, Reading.

8 Likes

:pensive::pensive:

1 Like

You broke up with Damon? :scream::scream::joy:

googles rowan

ok he’s hot :joy: but you’re boiling :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Awww thank you! I know right? You are the best!

1 Like

The Dark Side has many facettes. :sunglasses:
But to stay on topic, will you fry Damon now? Might taste a little old, though… :innocent:

1 Like

Nope. Maybe. No. My heart will break if i do that. It will shatter. Shatter like pieces of glass!

2 Likes

But what was the problem in remaining a vampire? :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::frowning::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Is there something like Vampire +fae +dark witch? :relieved:

1 Like

Probably. But Fae are stronger. And more awesome. And I can’t be a vampire and still be Rowan’s mate. :sob:

2 Likes

I guess I’ll go with

:relieved:

1 Like

Greaaaaat. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: Damon Daddy!!!

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: It’s Rowan now. Wanna see a picture of him?

2 Likes

nods

:pleading_face:

1 Like

Bump,

1 Like

Here. :pregnant_woman:

2 Likes