Sad Stories Limelight

Hey there I would love to hear some stories that are sad that are limelight
cause I wanna ugly cry tbh lol

4 Likes

Hey love! You could go for ‘Love me to the bitter end’… I cried reading it… But I guess if you’re too a love story freak and get inclined in romance so much, you’d probably cry too​:kissing_heart::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Gurlll i read this story before and you are so right (when he got kidnapped especially) do you have any other recommendations

1 Like

Hey! Hope you dont mind me recommending my own story. I have a romance story, it has a good ending, but the first few chapters are quite saddening, and it was considered an emotional story, according to my readers. And this story is currently in the Adulting shelf. Feel free to read this story if you are interested :blush:

Click on the story title above the story card to read my story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

One Final Chance

Happy reading! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

this story seems amazing and i can’t wait to read it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Bite my tongue by Alphan.

yep i read it (the ending was soo sad) :cry:
i miss winston

1 Like

IKR, I cried. :sneezing_face:

1 Like

Oh yes winston was hot. :hot_face:

1 Like

ikr and full on it reminds me of a story im reading called happily never after

1 Like

Hmm, I’ve never read that. I’ll give it a read today, thanks. :heart:

omg girll you should like i literally balled my eyes out, and the author has a matching playlist to go wt it

1 Like

I will! Thank you so much for the recommendation, I’ve been looking for a story to cry over for so long. :sob:

1 Like

Music From His Heart by Beeble Hope :acoustic_guitar:

I’ll try reading it
thx for the recomend

I LOVED Provocative but it gets sad rather at the last few episodes but totally worth it :star_struck:

1 Like

yep it was sad but it was great also but i read it

Here’s mine, lmk f you read it :heart: :heart: The 2 last chapters can be rather emotional

Title: Just Friends 4&5

Author: Emma J

Genre: Drama/Romance

Style: LL

Episodes: 5 released (more coming)

Description: You left home to finally get some answers. Now that you’re home, the truth must come out, and it will either bring you closer or break bonds.

(LL)(CC)Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5703452371255296Pic

2 Likes

can’t wait to check it out :hearts:

Overdosed by Maite.

1 Like