Saddest episode death

When reading a episode story have you ever come across an episode where one of the characters died and it was like the saddest death ever? I can’t think of one at the moment but I’d be interested to hear what some of yours are.

5 Likes

Craving for HIM by Shanen Ricci

There was another one where the mcs best friend died and the mc & li had to become parents to the best friends child since the best friends partner died too

7 Likes

Samson from Times Square by @janinestories shush I’m still recovering :sneezing_face:

12 Likes

Chase from Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane by @Marshmallow_O :sob:

10 Likes

Nooooo Chase how did I forget about him!! :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Oh I remember that, but I was actually crying. I got way too emotionally attached to those 2 stories…

ugh that one got me too :sob::sob:

1 Like

watch me fly by Christina Marie.

3 Likes

I’m sorry :sweat_smile::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

the damage has already been done :sob: :sneezing_face:

jk lmfao i’ll be FINE :sleepy:

I don’t want to give any spoilers unless someone’s reading it or whatever, but Don’t Call Me Angel by Marion Hargrave

1 Like

Heal my soul by clara23

I know, his death was so sad, bcuz he was innocent, he had nothing to do with it :cry:

I wasn’t crying, but that scene at the end where she saw Chase sitting on the bed bcuz of how much she missed him :sob:

1 Like

That one was so sad! I couldn’t finish the story :sob:

1 Like

that one hurt because he really didnt need to die :sob: and when my character walked past his bedroom and imagined him playing video games in there hurteddddd :sob:

2 Likes

Exactly…like I said I was already emotionally attached to that in additional to the MC imagining he was still there…and BOOM came the buckets full of tears :lying_face:

1 Like

I completely understand! But that story was too worth it, it led to Marion making a spin-off to Be My Target…you know just saying :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Omg what was the second one called?? There is a movie which is similar and I loved it!

1 Like

I can’t remember the name but it may have been Craving for YOU or something like that (:

1 Like

Thank you I’ll have a look! There is a movie called life as we know it which has something similar!

1 Like