Saddest episode death

I know, when Nia died, and I saw it in her hand, I figured she got Kai, or Aria, or someone that was partly to blame, but she went and killed Chase

Ikr :cry:

1 Like

And Idc if she was the ‘villain’, I was sad about Maddie’s death too she was actually trying to change, and in the end she did help them hide Clay, and ngl but Clay’s death was kind of…Ok I’m not gonna say funny, but the fact that she just wanted to knock him out by hitting him in the head with a bat, and then storm made that little remark :sweat_smile:

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is Episode-related. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Omg the main love interest near the end of The Dragon’s Bride. I cried so much.

3 Likes

I think the only time I’ve ever even cried from Episode is Lucas’s Galatic Game when Dee70 died :sob:

1 Like

Luca from Eat Me Up, he was the best character in the whole story so I was bawling.

1 Like

I read Times Square as well… it was so sad when Samson died :sob:

2 Likes

frrr

janine really said “read it and weep :crazy_face: :fu:” to all the TS readers :sob::sob:

love her tho :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Happily Never After

The Dragons Bride

3 Likes

the hot second miri was dead in dripping mascara

Yes I cried so much it was so sad :disappointed:

1 Like

Miriam’s “death” from Dripping Mascara near the beginning made me cry.

“Happily Never After”
I cried like a child when I read it-

1 Like

I never recovered from the dragon bride :sleepy:

4 Likes

That one was scarring lol

2 Likes

Same! Bruh, it was too sad.

1 Like

Omg same! But then…something happened and we are not sad now!!

1 Like

Times Square by Janine Dela Cruz
These was a scene when Samson and Viktoria die in a grenade explosion and (For me atleast) that was like the saddest episode death for me

3 Likes

Actually…
Nevermind. I don’t want to spoil it if you haven’t finished :wink:

And no, they didn’t come back to life

2 Likes

I actually have finished it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like