Samantha's Review Shop {CLOSED}

I‘m happy that I could help you!!:two_hearts:

Currently undergoing a revamp on my story so…it’s technically not published. (and won’t be until I finish all of the things I want to fix)
Story Title: Sentimental Heartache
Author Name: Jessy
Story Genre: Drama/Romance
Story Description: She found a home in his tender arms, as he did in hers.
She felt a sense of sorrow as she found herself leaving.
He found himself in a state of agony as she ruined his life.
Link to your story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6084450064138240
Cover (optional): N/A - new cover is currently in the making
p.s, I like apples

1 Like

Review

Choices (8/10)
There weren‘t that much choices only which outfit to wear and at the festival. But the choices fit well.

Plot (10/10)
It‘s a very interesting and different story idea.
She has a personality that don‘t everyone have and yeah I like it!!

Directing (7/10)
Your directing was really good. But at the scene where she choose her outfit maybe that can show the whole body because I couldn‘t see the shoes. Also at the festival she just changed her outfit and that‘s a little weird.

Sound & Music (10/10)
The sounds and the musics fit very well!!

Length (8/10)
The length was good! I like it more when it‘s about 10 -15 minutes and yours was 17 minutes. But most of the readers like that so it‘s okay.

Characters (10/10)
The readers found lot of information about the MC at the beginning and the during the story. Also the MC have her own personality that‘s very good. There are background characters and also other characters like Alana and her boyfriend.

Cover (10/10)
I really like the cover!

Grammar (10/10)
Your grammar was really good! I didn‘t notice any mistakes.

Genre (10/10)
The genre is Drama and I think that fit because of what happend before to the MC.

Description (9/10)
You have a very interesting Description and I like it. It’s quite a little different then others and you want to read the story because you want to know what will happen.

(92/100) => 92%

Thank you for requesting. I hope this review has helped you! If you have any questions about this review, I’d be happy to answer them.

I really like it! I will continue reading it!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I better fix that error where she changes clothes, I must’ve messed up the if options. :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:
and I’m going through the revamp so chapter 2 isn’t finished yet, haha

Story Title: Tender Love
Author Name: AnaIz16
Story Genre: Drama
Story Description: Helena suffers a traumatic loss. A wrong decision was taken. And her dead boyfriend haunts her. The past brings someone who is capable to change her life
Link to your story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4831262804410368
Cover (optional):

Thank you !!

1 Like

Thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Bump

Hello! This is so kind of you! Apple
I would love a review to improve.

• Story Name: Remnant Past
  • Author: Madhu
  • Chapters Released: 4
  • Description: Lucy’s life takes a drastic turn after an incident that occurred in the past. Sent to New York, She tries to adjust to her new self but that proves difficult. Very difficult.
  • Style: LL
  • Genre: Action
  • Cover:

I also have a unpublished story. If its okay, can i send its link through pm and have only one chapter done. only if u r okay with it :blush:

1 Like

Can you close this thread please @Sydney_H?

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: