πŸŒ‰ 🐧 Samee's Commissions- Backgrounds, Overlays, Video edits (trailers, cover reveal etc..)

Hi everyone,

It’s been awhile since I posted on the forums regarding Backgrounds and my paid drive updates. So here I am making a new thread which consists of all the services I provide.

What I do:

• I have a paid background drive which costs 7GBP

• I take Background commissions.

:milky_way: :stars: Background commission prices: :sunrise_over_mountains: :bridge_at_night:

1 zone β†’ 3.75 GBP
2 zone β†’ 5.75 GBP
3 zone β†’ 7.75 GBP

Please note that any additional fees will need to be covered on your end.

Details you need to know:

1. The costs might increase depending on the complexity of the backgrounds. Also these prices include day/night backgrounds and corresponding overlays, unless the night or day background consists of lot of details which will considered as a new background.

2. Please contact me before you commission me so that I can decide on the prices. Tell me what you want with all the references, be specific so that I can bring out what you imagine it to be.

3. If you have a deadline, inform me about it.
    Once payment is done, I’ll keep you updated of the work. I will not proceed further until you approve of it.

4. It would take approximately 1 to 2 weeks max, to finish once I start the work. You may credit me in your story if you wish. It will support my work.
    Contact me before making any kind of payments

:video_game: :video_game: I do Video edits: :video_game: :video_game:

1. Cover reveal/ Art scene (30 secs) β†’ 2.75GBP
2. Story Trailer (60 secs) β†’ 7 GBP
3. Cover reveal + Trailer β†’ 8.75GBP
4. Sneak peek videos with screenshots β†’ 4.40GBP

*inclusive of taxes.

Points to keep in mind:

1. Price might vary based on the complexity of what you want.
  2. Let me know if you have a deadline.
  3. Please let me know of what song/music you’d like for the video.

:rotating_light:To request for backgrounds or video edits

1. First drop in a message here, that you want to commission.
  2. After that pm me. I’ll get back to you.

For faster response you can dm me on IG @saleem.episode
And if you wish to see examples you can pm me or check out my IG, I have several posts in the form of videos. I don’t think I can attach a videos over here.

Contact me before making any kind of payments

Thank you for reading so far. :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: I hope I get support from this. :crossed_fingers:t4: My prices are quite reasonable and goes to the resources and time I spend on it.

6 Likes

Hi,
DRIVE UPDATE

Video trailer commissions and background commissions are OPEN . if you wish to get one pm me. :blush:

1 Like

Hi
DRIVE UPDATE VALENTINES DAY

Video trailer commissions and background commissions are OPEN . if you wish to get one pm me. :blush:

Bump :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Bump

bump :heart:

1 Like

Thank you lovely!

1 Like

Bump :purple_heart:

1 Like