Sammie’s Art Shop (FREE) [OPEN]

thank you!! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

I’ll add you to the list now.

1 Like

Thank u boo :blush:

1 Like

LL semi-realistic large cover black backround 2 characters
Charlie- male athletic body, neutral 1, eyebrow Straight Medium Scar black jet, hair Short Side Part Curly black jet, eyes Deepset Downturned green emerald, face Square Sculpted Cleft Chin, nose Hooked Grecian, lips Medium Heart fair neutral matte, (clothes open polo belted tight shirt cotton grey black, slacks casual fitted wool grey color, espadrilles slip on canvas complex color) pose: hand on pearls butt

Pearl- female athletic body, neutral 3, eyebrow arched natural scar black dark, hair braided curly pony black dark, eyes deep set false lashes smokey eye purple, face square chiseled, nose defined natural, lips full round pouty red deep matte,( clothes chained pendant simple crystal blue true, clutch quilt stitched metal clasp leather white ivory, hoop earring large metal gold, heart winged open toed heeled leather silver,off shoulder three piece cut dress cotton blue pink tie dye, compass rose leg tattoo ink multi color, compass rose arm tattoo ink multi color) pose: that fits charlies pose

password🎨

I will credit you. thanks! sorry if I did it wrong. also sorry if I sent this again because I could not see my post

1 Like

I’ll add you to the list now.

1 Like

Something like this.

Example by @Eepisode Instagram: @eepisodes2020

• Full body, knees up, thighs up, waist up, bust up, portrait?
    full body!
  • Mood of the piece?
    Love
  • Background?
    Beach
  • Anything else you’d consider relevant?

The eye color on the boy is important!
NO TEXT
password: :art:

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll add you to the list now :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hey! I see you have a lot of requests ahah so take your time, and thank you so much for doing this !

• Character(s) Outfit?

*Character(s) Extras (tattoos, scars, etc,)? Scar on the guy’s cheek, tribal tattoo on the guy’s arm, and tattoo on girl’s arm, perpendicular scar on girl’s eye

• Pose reference and/or description? She is on the left and he is on the right (when looking at the picture). She points a gun at his heart with her two arms on the gun but there are only like 15 cm (real life) separating them, she’s crying and angry, there are tears rolling down the cheeks of the guy and the guy tries to reach her with his arm that’s closer to the background and his other arm is on his heart

• Full body, knees up, thighs up, waist up, bust up, portrait? Thighs up

• Mood of the piece? Dramatic

• Background? INT. DELTA HOUSE MEETING ROOM - DAY in zone 2, fireplace in the center

• Anything else you’d consider relevant? If possible, I prefer realistic art, like the example of the eye you gave

I’m sorry if my description was not that clear ahah
Password: :art:
Thank you in advance !

1 Like

Thank you!
I’ll add you to the list now :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes