Sammiee Art Shop ❣︎ (CLOSED FOR NOW)

I’m so sorry I didn’t send it in yesterday! I coded something for my shop and had to make yet another background, it completely slipped my mind.

Summary

1 Like

No it’s totally fine! Don’t worry about it, I did other overlays while I was waiting :slightly_smiling_face:. Thank you though.

1 Like

No, thank you :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Do you want a cursive font, a bold font?

Whatever you think looks best!

Alright. I’m almost done with it. Just having a hard time picking a font :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

Take your time! I’m not in any rush. Its a rom-com if that’s any help.

1 Like

Thanks, and yea that does help.

Alright I’m done! :hugs:. Let me know if you need something added/changed. I will gladly fix it.

I love it, thank you!

1 Like

Omg this is great! thank you :sparkles:

1 Like

Of course no problem!, Let me know if you need anything else :slightly_smiling_face:. Credit me @episode.sammiee

1 Like

Is it a wooden spoon or a metal one??

1 Like

A metal one

1 Like

Ok thank you.

1 Like

What type of edit do you want (splash, custom pose, etc): custom poses
•How many characters?: 3
•Character(s) Details:
Belle:
Skin tone: Light
Eye shape & color: upturned luxe & blue
Hair : high ponytail & fawn
Nose: elven
Lips: full found & blush

Alec:
Skin tone: Dark
Eyes: deepest sloping & Browns
Mouth: smirk & dark
Nose: button
Hair: cornrow bum & Black
Tyler:
Skin tone: light
Eyes: Gentle almond & blue
Nose: button
Lips: uneven & toffee
Hair: generic short hair & Black.

•Character(s) Outfits

•Pose(s) ( reference photo): image

I want both Belle and Alec to hold him like this. Alec on the left and belle on the right.
•Background: PNG please
•Text?: none
•Other:
If possible I’d like Belle to be talking angry and in the other overlay same pose Alec is now the one who’s talking angry in the overlays where they are talking I’d like Tyler to look like the end of the scream animation. i really hope that makes sense

the last overlay I’d like Alec and belle to both have the end of the eyeroll_subtle face & Tyler has the beginning of the scream animation.

i really hope this wasn’t too bad. :two_hearts: you have so much talent and your art is amazing. I don’t need them any time soon. I do not mind waiting.

Pass: Summer Lilac

1 Like

Question, So how many overlays do you want exactly? I’m kinda confused

1 Like

4 please (if you can)

I can, but if u mind re-explaining it again. Sorry. And thank so much for complimenting my work :slight_smile:.

1 Like