Sandra G's A Little More Me Season 2

Long review short, not a fan.

But look at how pretty the characters are with their new stuff! <3

^ I love our hair!! <3 Them dreads <3 And the curly ponytail literally makes me want a female love interest for my actual Nelida HAHAH!!

^ WHO the fUcK is LUCAS?!??! THis is Joe, fam. "They call me Lu-caaas, that’s no my name! That’s not my name! That’s not my

name!"

^ When I customized my character, I just randomly picked shit, tbh. Like…except for the hair. I pushed the first button I saw for each page and decided like…without paying much attention because I didn’t give a damn…and I kinda regret it LOL

^ LOL - that was actually kinda funny. idc

^ I did take my time with the dudes’ customizations, though. One of them I just loved that hair too much, so I changed his hair and skin color to be a little darker than before, and nothing else. Looking back, I would have done his eyes.

And then Carter I customized to resemble my dad because I’m an uncreative fuck and I love my dad. I totes didn’t think that through >.> At least Nel doesn’t look like me ^^’

^ LOOK AT HOW BEAUTIFUL HE IS

LOOK AT HIM

^ Nice dress for your not-featured story…

I’m not jealous.

Nope. Not at all…

^ I’m sorry, is this underwear??

^ THAT DRAGON TATTOO, GOY!!! <3

^ My dad doesn’t like being in the water. He’s a soldier, but water “above his knees” scares him because…? He’s a dude? You ever notice that it is totally a stereotype for dudes not to like swimming? LOL or be afraid of water? X’DDDDDD OH YEAH!! I almost forgot, it is a black stereotype, too LOL - my dad is a piece of work.

^ A daughter??? O.O See, I really regretted that decision. X’DDDD

^ nice outfit, also LOOK AT ME AND MY SQUAD pfffft…

I don’t like it much. But I love the stuff in it ^^’ Pretty sure I saw some animations that we don’t have as well :thinking:

8 Likes

How come not all the character are dressed in new outfits and hairstyles and etc?
I want to read it but I didn’t read the feature version lol.

3 Likes

“Did you guys go to the beach without me?”
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh :nauseated_face:

I love the dragon tattoo, though.

2 Likes

Yeah, wtf, Carter. Get out of here. You look like my dad X’DDDDDDDDDDDD

1 Like

Because Episode hates us but loves Sandrag <3

8 Likes

Lol I know that much, I meant in the story. Some of them look like default characters and the rest of them look really good.

3 Likes

Ooooh, you mean like Abbie!

Yeah, I’ve no idea LOLOLOLOL

Fuck Lucas though, waht even …??

2 Likes

HAHAHAH!! HEard!! Also agreed to high heaven <3

Dang this tattoo!!! swimwear, and hairstyle…

8 Likes

I JUST SLAPPED MY KNEE!!!

I JUST CHOKED

YOU’RE GOING TO BE THE DEATH OF ME!!!

STAHP IT SHiRAN!!! <3 <3

X"DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdd OMG this is too much. I acn’t/7

akgjiadfnmnajboupx 0 ;lkweajldioxo;lksdzlxc

2 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

If I don’t publish the Adventurous entry, it will be because Shiran has killed me. Spread the word

LOL

3 Likes

oh no!!! NELIDA HAS BEEN KILLED!! GUYS!!! rans like crazy to spread the word in a panic mood

3 Likes

It’s just…such a fuckboi thing to say. skskks

4 Likes

I am so in love with this tattoo…wow.
Screenshot_20190322-113519

6 Likes

There… there is a season two? And my wife is reading it? I am speechless.

1 Like

I’m in love with the dragon tattoo. We need it!!! There’s so much cool assets in this community story, too bad the plot, the directing and the storyline are trash lmfao (I’m sorry to be a bot harsh but that’s true, I’m only reading this because of the new assets)
Imagine if actually talented authors could acces this ?? It would be a dream

4 Likes

Well, we can use the sexy dreadlock ponytail now! Since the update yesterday!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Can we? This is the best😃!!

1 Like

YUP! Look at this beauty <3

2 Likes