🌙 Sapphire Silvers - Writing Group (OPEN)

Greetings From🌙 Sapphire Silvers.

:crescent_moon: Sapphire Silvers is an Episode Group/Club that is accessible to everyone, nor ethnicity or religion.
Displaying a good sign of respect & peace without causing a complication, communication is simple & straightforward.
Currently, we’re in the operation of an upcoming story that has a huge impact which gives new recruits, who have no experience, the option for their energetic ideas heard!

While some writing groups only allow you to adapt a story that has been pre-written, being apart of us contains having dominant control and an epic team of kind, humorous people to back you up as well as turn your frown upside down!
Our group is mostly active, able to a suit a major number of different time-zones!

:crescent_moon: Sign Up Application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSflRHNkolDhF6Kjz7M7R-tWvpQOZTuRIONh2LGZAAv7nO_oTQ/viewform

Permission for free to comment, private or direct message Onika when you’ve completed our Sign-Up Form which will make organisation easy and your transition into:crescent_moon: Sapphire Silvers smooth bringing a variety of spellbinding roles to suit everyone’s artistic passion.

Good Work will result in equal rewarding, and fantastic features to come, without your help, how’ll we accomplish that?

We appreciate your time to have gratefully read our post, all thanks from:crescent_moon: Sapphire Silvers Manage Team.

• Onika, Eliza, Katie, Taylor, Middy, Rachel and Caitlin. (Sapphire Silvers Chairwomen)
9 Likes

What if you write on mobile?

2 Likes

While this is mostly PC, you are more than welcome to submit an application to join the group. We accept a diverse range of writers. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Of course, you’re more than welcome to join. Thank you Co-Leader, @southampton23.

I just finished signing up!

1 Like

Hi @episode.jj, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful and will not be accepted into the group.

Have a nice day!

1 Like

Sorry you didn’t get accepted, however you can try again, we are currently in construction which is the cause of the fail.

Though, there are more fantastic groups like Episode Royalty, while you’re waiting for ours. We’ve placed you onto our waiting list.

• Onika
1 Like

I just sent an application would love to join I was in this group before

1 Like

Due to you already in the group, you’ll be upon our construction, thank you.

• Onika

I applied! I can’t wait to write in as a group (I’ve never really done that before)

1 Like

Thank you for applying, it means alot to us! We’ve placed you onto our waiting list.

• Onika

I just submitted my application!

1 Like

Thanks for the response, you’ll be placed on our waiting list, not for long, we will notify you when the barriers have been cleared.

• Onika

How long will I have to wait?

1 Like

Not long.

Ok, thanks.

1 Like

Just finished the application!

2 Likes

My sister just applied. ( she doesn’t have a forum account (yet?))

1 Like

Hey @Fixelled. What did your sister apply under?

Her email is katiepjansen2006@gmail.com

2 Likes