Save me! 🩸 vampire romance!

FINALLLY! My cover for my upcoming story Save Me :drop_of_blood:! By the amazing @candra_krida on instagram! :pleading_face: shes truly amazing artist and surpassed my expectations! Release will be out very soon, episodes are already being coded, it will be coming out with a whopping 10 episodes with the release! For any updates follow my on insta @ auri.episode

Name Story: Save Me :drop_of_blood:

Genre: Romance, Mystery, Fantasy

Story Style: LimeLight

Story Caption: Lola grew up homeschooled and isolated with an unknown health condition, they relocate where she then meets Ethan Peace, a ruthless vampire, will he take the risk to save her?

Important information: This will be my first story, so I would love some constructive criticism, other than that I truly believe you will really enjoy it. CC will be available!

My Instagram: @auri.episode

Here can you DM me on any questions regarding the story or just to be friends :slight_smile: I’ll gladly be open to help others!

4 Likes

How much was the commission??

Wow! Love the cover and the story serms interesting :eyes::heart:

1 Like

Thank you! Def follow on ig, I follow back❤️

1 Like

@uniqueishvideos

1 Like

Wowwww I love the cover and I’m super into vampire stories, please let me know when it’ll be out bc I want to read it! I already followed you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blob_hearts:

thank youu soo muchh love!

Beautiful!!! How much were commissions