Finally, I’m ready to start this torturous journey with you all.
I’m just sorry it took me so long for me to set up.
Please make sure you read ALL of this information before starting!
This solely depends on RPers with a certain amount of maturity.
The kidnapper (a sadistic shit) who will be played by me. He is the one who gives you instructions, creates and describes the traps, gives you your choices and sets the time limit before your untimely end.
Your characters will be trapped in a room or some other place. Most, if not all, are locked up somehow (handcuffed, ropes, bear traps, etc). You’ll be teamed up in a way, as the kidnapper is suggesting you must choose to kill the other for your freedom. Though, finding another way around it would be a good idea.
The RP is over when either one person is left, or the survivors escape.
It is an RP, but does have an element or two of SG to explain the traps and location and such! Since this is an RP/SG, it will be slightly slower than other RPs that start up. However, I am active and will NOT be dropping this. This is my baby! I’ll be reading through it every day and giving new information when needed.
You do have to be active - AT LEAST online ONCE a day. Though not all characters are needed to start with, characters will be slowly added in.
Alright, there are 12 main characters. There will also be a number of minor characters, some I will play. Mind you, ANY of MY characters, as well as other minor characters can/need to be killed. Up to you.
In each group:
Group One: 4 characters start immediately.
- Selfish Doctor
- Obese or Unfit/lazy
Group Two: 1 character starts 1-2 weeks after RP starts.
- A controller/dominant
Group Three: 2 characters start 1-2 weeks after RP starts.
- 2x Controlled/submissive
Group Four: 2 characters start 2-3 weeks after RP starts.
- A Bully
- The bullied turned bully
Group Five: 2 characters start 2-3 weeks after RP starts.
- 2x indirect murderers
Also, each main character in groups 1 to 4 needs to choose ONE of the following:
- Junkie or dealer
- An alcoholic
- An insensitive blogger (Complainer, hurts people’s feelings)
- Abusive to spouse (Any gender, any martial arrangement)
- Discriminates (about anybody for anything)
- Identity theft (has multiple identities)
- Bribery (Rich and Rumpelstiltskin-like.)
- Therapist (Works with abuse victims)
Minor characters will start appearing during the fifth group of main characters. Though, like I said above, they can die!
Please reserve on the sign-up chat if you want to be a minor character. I’ll put you on a list and PM you with what is needed just before they’re needed in the RP.
Also, it would be preferable that RPers write at least 3-5 lines each post, for other RPers. No one-liners, as they don’t give enough for others to work with.
- Basic information starts in FCs, and then will be slowly added as the RP continues.
Location Map (You will see it when you turn the lights on)
- Basic information starts and then will be slowly added as the RP continues. Most of the time, I will mention when additional information is added, in my posts.
- Please don’t write anything below until I introduce your character with a small description of their whereabouts. Simply like the post and I’ll know to add you into the scene.
- Write what your character does, yes, but please don’t move too quickly, because some actions have consequences for either you or another character.
- Follow the roleplaying/storygaming Rules and formats (of this forum).
- If you write an ORP then do so like this under your post, “ORP: I’m writing an out of character message right now.”
- However, general chat should be had on the sign-up thread. Do not post a non-character post, please, we want to keep this thread tidy.