Saw ~ Official Roleplay

Edgar L. Ripley

“Oh fuck you,” He said to Ash. “I got it, I am trying again. I’m not some idiot who doesn’t try. That’s more than I can say for most of you guys.” He said as he rolled his eyes. He continued to press the button, unsure it was really doing anything. “How about you make yourself useful and look for another way while I work on this, hm?”

@CrazyCaliope
@QueenChid
@amberose
@Littlefeets

Victoria Green
I sighed listening to the others. A small part of me was a little happy hearing Edgar get hurt. I got pretty mad at hearing Ash’s comment related to me. Feeling him brushing past me and Beth, I stuck my foot out right in the path he should be going, and since the lights were off he wouldn’t be able to see it. “Just shut up. You haven’t done anything more useful than anybody else has. Let Edgar keep trying what he’s trying, while the rest of us keep trying to figure out how to open the door.”
@CrazyCaliope
@HermanEpisode
@QueenChid
@amberose

:hamburger: Emilia “Em” Astor

She faltered, tears now streaming freely down her face. This brought her back to her horrible childhood, and she had thought, she had allowed herself to think, that as an adult it’d be different. As an adult, her weight wouldn’t be the first quality about herself that people saw. But it always has been. And even though she’d been an adult for several years now, she found herself hoping that she as treated the same as everyone else here, that they’d all be treated equally. But no. Her weight would always be her weakness.

Ben had taken the comments too far, and Em just couldn’t anymore. She’d let the silence between them stretch on for too long while she tried to collect herself. They’d all moved on now, talking about the whole light problem, and she realized she was truly on her own. No one here cared enough to stand up for her. Just as well, she didn’t care about any of them either. She would just have to get out of here alive. Em started to feel her way to where she thought Edgar was, finding a wall and then moving along it. She figured that she should be the one to endure the electrocution since she turned the light off. She wasn’t like Ben, she wouldn’t just sit on her ass and complain, and she needed to prove that to herself.

She paused on her trek along the wall, her head tilting up. She pretended that Ben was right in front of her, but in reality, she had no idea where he was. “Ben? You’re actually the smallest dick I’ve ever met. You go on and on about how my weight is such an inconvenience to you, and honestly? I don’t fucking need to hear it. For a doctor, you’re actually really stupid. Do you know how hard it is to live in this body? No. Of course you don’t. Because all you see when you look at me, all all of you see, is my weight. I’m fucking tired of it. Okay, none of you know a thing about me, so don’t start judging by what you see on the outside. You don’t know what that person has gone through. And especially not you Ben. You’ve probably cruised through life, but I’ve had to work hard for everything I’ve got so fuck off. And by the way,” she wiped her tears away from her eyes, a new, determined expression on her face. “My name is Em.” She righted herself, taking a deep breath before continuing along the wall.

@CrazyCaliope - is this r a g e ? it’s fine, makes for a good reply heh. not like that post was a stab to my heart haha…

@HermanEpisode
@Littlefeets
@amberose

Ash Ben
Holding down the button, Edgar still felt nothing more. No more shocks, no lights turning on, and nothing more happening. Ash’s fingers kept moving, brushing over Beth and Victoria’s chests. Feeling over Beth’s left side, he noticed an abnormality; a lump. “I hope you’ve had that checked out, it’s quite serious,” Ash said, cupping his hand round it and touching the lump with his fingertips.
Hearing Emilia, Ash rolled his eye and sighed again. “Hey, Em&Em’s, you’re right, I don’t know you. Though judging by the sniffles I can hear, you either have something in eye, or the more likely option, you were bullied your whole life. Picked on, possibly for your weight, you simply ate to feel better. This clearly didn’t improve circumstances, because it’s still affecting you. Though, speaking of judging people, the pot is calling the kettle black. Just because you think you’ve had a hard life, you think no else has experienced hardship, you ungrateful swine. Oh, boohoo, you got teased because you couldn’t join a gym. I’m sure you still had loving parents, because you had plenty of food in your belly and clothing on your back.” He paused. “No, you’re right, I don’t know you. You’re not easier to read than Playboy,” he told her sarcastically.

@QueenChid
@Littlefeets
@HermanEpisode
@amberose

Beth Ransin

At first, Beth had given Ash the benefit of the doubt; it was dark, he was probably just feeling for the wall to figure out where he was standing… But then he was touching her chest. Clearly it wasn’t a mistake. She was about to slap his hand away when he said, “I hope you’ve had that checked out, it’s quite serious."

She pulled a puzzled face - not that anyone could see it without the lights on though. She wasn’t listening to him as he rambled on to Em. Now she was just thinking that no matter what happened, she was going to die. If not from being electrocuted, drowned or starved in this room, then it would be from cancer… Unless… Had Dr Pervert just said that so she would look like the weakest link? So that if push came to shove, the others would leave her for dead since he’d now made it sound like she was already dying. That had to be it. She’d never had any health issues like this before. And even if there was something, it couldn’t be that serious just yet anyway.

He had let go of her by now but she hadn’t heard him step away, so she assumed he was still there. Not caring if the sudden movement threw Victoria off balance, she reached out grabbed Ash’s groin… or that’s what she thought she was grabbing anyway. “How do you like it? Huh? Being groped in the dark? Enjoying it as much as I did? We’re all going to die unless one of us figures this out and instead of being helpful like you claimed you were trying to do, you used that as an opportunity to sexually assault us?!” She squeezed harder with every word.

@CrazyCaliope
@Littlefeets
@HermanEpisode
@QueenChid

Ash Ben
Ash smirked as Beth groped him back and said "… opportunity to sexually assault us?!” A part of him got half excited. “Us? What do you mean us? How would you know if I were?” He stepped in closer to her, feeling her hair with his nose, and whispered, “Move your hand a little to the left and you’ll definitely feel something.”

@amberose
@QueenChid
@Littlefeets
@HermanEpisode

Beth Ransin

“Oh you’re disgusting. Go fuck yourself,” she said, taking her hand back. “In case you forgot, the one who spent god knows how long in a box full of water - sorry, tank, not box - is single handling supporting the one with a broken foot. So yeah, if you come this close to us, I know you just did the same thing to her that you did to me.”

@CrazyCaliope
@Littlefeets
@HermanEpisode
@QueenChid

Edgar L. Ripley

The longer he listened, the more infuriated he became. He himself was a shitty guy, theres no doubt, but he couldn’t stand people who sexually assault women. Or men, for that matter. “Jesus dude, are you really that desperate? Groping a woman in the dark?” He said. He laughed humourlessly. “Shouldn’t you be trying to figure out away to get us out? I mean, you haven’t done jack shit in all this.” He said. He was pressing the button over and over again, more to somehow get out his anger rather than try and turn on the lights. He had a strong feeling that it was dead, in a sense.

@amberose
@QueenChid
@CrazyCaliope
@Littlefeets

Ash Ben
Ash said nothing. He was tired of these people, he’d only been trying to entertain himself in the dark. Then, of course, the man gets called in for sexual harassment, but when a woman does the same thing back again, it’s merely seen as friendly petting. Ash hated this ‘politically correctly’, sexist world!
Edgar pressed the button quickly, numerous times. He would get shocked every time, but only for as long as he held the button. Not long enough, and the lights remain off.

@amberose
@HermanEpisode
@QueenChid
@Littlefeets

Beth Ransin

“Is it safe to assume that buzzer thing you all used before was maybe a one-time-use type of light switch?” she asked. Standing there and doing nothing else but hold Victoria up was getting exhausting. Probably not as much as continuously getting shocked like Edgar, but more so than whatever Em or the doctor were doing at least. “Victoria, maybe you should just sit down for a bit until we find a way out-” and then someone else can carry you around.

@Littlefeets
@HermanEpisode
@CrazyCaliope
@QueenChid

Saw ~ RP ~ Sign-ups/Chat

Edgar L. Ripley

He began to stare out into space a little and paused in pressing the button. “I mean, maybe.” He said in response to Beth. Some old memories were coming back. He shoved them aside before pressing down on the button and holding it down. I wonder what it would be like to have death by electric chair? He thought.

@amberose
@QueenChid
@CrazyCaliope
@Littlefeets

Edgar held down the button. This time it did shock him, but only for another five or six seconds and then stopped. Still, the lights remained off.

@HermanEpisode
@amberose
@QueenChid
@Littlefeets

Edgar L. Ripley

He huffed before dropping the button. “Do we even need the lights?” He asked. “For all we know we might already have all we need to unlock the door. You still got that key from earlier Emilia?” He asked. He was very close to calling her a name, but he refrained. He was beginning to feel desperate, wanting to try anything and everything he could.

@CrazyCaliope
@amberose
@QueenChid
@Littlefeets

:hamburger: Emilia “Em” Astor

She paused, rummaging through her bra, until she could feel the key against her fingertips. She removed her hand, leaving the key there, and nodded—before remembering that he couldn’t see her. “Yeah, I still got the key. Why?” She furrowed her eyebrows. “You’ve got an idea?”

@HermanEpisode
@Littlefeets
@amberose
@CrazyCaliope

Beth Ransin

“Didn’t we already try that key?” She asked. If Edgar was thinking of trying the key again, he was an idiot. It wasn’t like it would suddenly unlock the door now that it was dark. “I don’t know about the rest of you, but I’m not even sure that door is the way out anymore. I doubt my tank came through it, so there must be at least one other way out.”

@CrazyCaliope
@QueenChid
@Littlefeets
@HermanEpisode