Saw ~ Official Roleplay

Another roar and this one caused a small echo. Also, there was another tickle on her shin.

@Chocolate_Mama

Tammy
She shook her head slightly. Those are both the same things! She kept her breathing steady as she felt another drop.” Okay…am I in a bathroom?”

@CrazyCaliope

Tammy could hear the lion getting closer with every wrong guess she made. Maybe it was time to use her resources to figure it out, especially since her restraints had just tightened again.

@Chocolate_Mama

Tammy
She heard the tiger roar, and pulled on her restrnments. As she continued to pull she started to get slightly annoyed.Am I in an attic?!”

@CrazyCaliope

Tammy was still making wrong guesses and knew her time would soon be up. She needed to think properly and take more calculated guesses. The roar grew louder still and tickle became more of a hard flick this time.

@Chocolate_Mama - Clue: Stick with being vague like your first guess, but just work on description not labelling.

Tammy
Tammy felt her blood grow cold as she heard the lion. She started to rack her brain with all the thoughts of where she could be.” Okay! Let me guess…this is a small room?”

@CrazyCaliope

Tammy restraints loosened slightly, just enough for her to not be able to slip out of them.

@Chocolate_Mama

Tammy
Tammy slowed down as she kept her thoughts clear. She racked her head as she felt the restraints loosen. With her heart still going a thousand miles a hour she took a deep breath.” Okay…this room doesn’t have windows!”

@CrazyCaliope

Tammy’s restraints around her wrists, ankles, and chest instantly sprung open. She’d done it, she was free. Carefully, she removed the helmet and bang it on the drill which was pointed at her head. Her eyes had to take the time to adjust to the light, but when they did she saw that the drill had been barely a centimetre from her head. Its sound must have been drowned out by the lion’s roar.
The lion? What lion? Looking around the room, she saw it was a small, concrete encased room, and it was empty… basically. Around her was nothing but walls, her chair in the room’s centre. No lion. Just a long feather attached to an automated arm on the chair leg, which must have been the “tail”. Ahead of her, was a closed door. Next to that, on the left, was an old 70s TV, turned off.

@Chocolate_Mama

Tammy
Tammy frowned as she looked around the room again. How could this whole thing be fake. Maybe it was some sick joke from a ‘friend’. She walked toward the door then looked at the tv. After a moment of deep thoight she walked over to the tv, and turned it on.

@CrazyCaliope

Tammy switched on the TV and it took a moment or two of flickering for the picture became clear-ish. It showed a room, a little bigger than this one. She could really make out too many details, but down the opposite end of the room is a large hanging cage with what she thinks is people inside. There is no sound.

In a third room, Arwen, Kory, and Ava are placed evenly apart from each other, in a large metal-barred, hanging cage, about 3 metres in diameter. Each of their left forearms were fastened securely to the bars. They are all also barefoot. In the dead-centre of the cage, a short stool was attached to a bar on the cage’s ‘floor’ Atop of the stool was three sharp, short knives and three tiny vials of coloured liquid (yellow, blue, and green). The light in the room was rather dim and it was hard to see outside of the cage.

@Chocolate_Mama
@HermanEpisode
@mage158
@QueenChid

ORP: Please no one hint at their current careers, as I have an idea. Sorry, but thank you all for being vague with this. It’s been very helpful. :wink:
I’ve also updated the map!

:sparkles: Ava Alfonsi-Stone

When she came to, she found that she wasn’t in her bed like she’d expected. Instead, she was in a cage with two other guys. She tried to get away from the wall of the cage, but was yanked back and she saw that her left are was secured to the bar. Her breath came in short gasps. Have I… been kidnapped?! She reached for the knife, but her attempts were in vain when she realized she couldn’t reach them. She shrank back against the bars, squeezing her eyes shut, tears leaking down her cheeks. She hoped that Lea was safe, but for now she just imagined the sound of her voice, her hand stroking her hair.

@mage158
@HermanEpisode
@CrazyCaliope

Arwen Theodore Hopkins

Arwen’s eyelids fluttered open a bit before he realised he wasn’t where he thought he would be. He tried to move his arms to somewhat hug himself, but felt as one was chained to the side of the cage. He looked at the other two in there seeing one was awake, or at least seemed to be. He focused on the stool in the middle, unsure of what it was for. He tugged at the chain trapping his left arm, wanting to be free and safe back at home. “Hello?” He then ended up calling out quietly.

@QueenChid
@mage158
@CrazyCaliope

~ Kory Gleeson ~
Kory awakened to the dry air pricking his skin. His feet were freezing and his tummy grumbled for food to eat. He looked around trying to figure out where he was but the dim lighting made it hard to see where he was. He attempted to itch his head only for left arm to be jerked back. The stool in the middle of the room had some knives and small bottles, each with a different color in them. His eyebrows perked up when he heard the voice of someone else.

“Hey,” he answered, “Do you know where we are?”

@QueenChid
@HermanEpisode
@CrazyCaliope

:sparkles: Ava Alfonsi-Stone

She slowly opened her eyes again, her tears coming slower. With furtive glances to the two men, she saw that they were awake. Her spirits rose. At least she wouldn’t be going through this alone. They looked like they’d been kidnapped too…she didn’t think they were here to hurt her. “I don’t,” she replied softly at his question. Her gaze was trained on her bare feet, as some tears still leaked down her face. Why me? She wondered what had she done to deserve to be kidnapped. “I don’t think…that he does either.” She continues after awhile, her sentence becoming quieter with each word.

@mage158
@HermanEpisode
@CrazyCaliope

As they woke from their lengthened slumber and found themselves in a place that they didn’t fall asleep in, nor that they knew of, Kory thought he recognised the girl. He did, she was the receptionist at the station. Anna was it? Eve? No, Ava. She wasn’t his type… female, that is… but had kept telling her that she was too pretty to be a cop. … Also, hanging off of the side of the stool top was a tape recorder.

@mage158
@QueenChid
@HermanEpisode