Saw ~ Official Roleplay

Arwen Theodore Hopkins

After being quiet for a little, Arwen spoke. “Since I’m guessing neither of you know how we all got here I’m not going to bother you with those sorts of questions. But, how tall are you all? Maybe someone could reach that stool in the middle with their foot.” He said, before then seeing the girl beginning to attempt to reach it.

@mage158
@QueenChid
@CrazyCaliope

Ava felt the strap that held her left arm. First, she realised it was a made of leather. Then, as she felt round it, she felt something square and metal, followed by some kind of metal point-like stick. … WAIT! … Was that all this was? A Strap? Some sort of belt-like strap? However, Ava didn’t think much more on it. She was too focused on the tape recorder, reaching for it with her foot and falling just shy.

@QueenChid
@HermanEpisode
@mage158

ORP: Sorry guys, thought you might need some help! :wink:

:sparkles: Ava Alfonsi-Stone

She sighed in disappointment when she figured she couldn’t reach the tape recorder. Shouldn’t have gotten my hopes up. “I can’t reach it…” She admitted out loud, staring at the barred ground. She relinquished any hope of being able to reach the tape recorder, and instead refocused her attention on the strap on her arm. The first time she’d felt it, she hadn’t been paying much attention to it, but now she studied it intently, her fingers running over the strap over and over again. It almost felt like…a belt? No… it can’t be that easy… Still, she attempted to undo it as if it were a belt, not feeling confident in her actions at all.

@CrazyCaliope
@HermanEpisode
@mage158

Saw ~ RP ~ Sign-ups/Chat

Arwen Theodore Hopkins

He felt his heart sink when the woman couldn’t reach the tape recorder. He tugged at his secured arm, trying not to seem too desperate. He let out a frustrated burst of air through his nose before looking to the others again. “Alright, so I assume the thing in the middle is made for us to not be able to get to it.” He said, keeping his voice level as he panicked internally. “Do any of you perhaps have anything in your pockets? Or can you try and release your hand from your restraints?” He asked. After he spoke, he ruffled through his pockets with his free hand.

@CrazyCaliope
@QueenChid
@mage158

~ Kory ~
Kory held his breath watching the girl reach for the tape recorder. He heaved a deep sigh at her failure to reach the tape recorder. The guy mentioned checking their pockets for anything useful or attempting to open the restraints keeping them bound to the barred wall. He first slid his hand in his right pocket and grabbed at a piece of lint. The left pocket was of no use either, just lint. His nose flared and he threw his head back with his eyes squeezed shut. It was pointless, this was all pointless. How would he ever get out? After contemplating the possibility of taking his ultimate breath her, he opened his eyes and faced the thing that was keeping him down.

He placed his hand on his restraint. His fingers felt the seemingly familiar material as they kept wandering up until they hit metal. His eyes widened and his mouth formed the cheekiest grin. Was it really this easy? A belt? Quickly, he tried unfastening the belt.

@CrazyCaliope
@QueenChid
@HermanEpisode

Ava and Kory unfastened the straps that held their hands without a problem. The belt-like contraptions were rather easy to take off, and once they could take them off, they simply hung from one of the bars on a smaller strap. Arwen and Kory checked each of their pockets in vain. There was nothing in their pocket but the lining of their trousers!

@mage158
@HermanEpisode
@QueenChid

Arwen Theodore Hopkins

He saw as the other two had unfastened their straps. Oh god. I look like a complete fool. He thought as he then unfastened his own. He looked at the bottom of the cage they were all in, unsure of what he should do. After a second of thinking, he grabbed the bars of the side of the cage and tried to raise himself to his feet. He looked to the others before looking down.

Oh god. He thought. Taking in a breath, he began to walk towards the small stool in the middle. He was careful with his footing, looking up momentarily. Suddenly he cried out as he felt his leg seem to give out from him, it really having rolled his ankle in one of the holes of the cage’s floor bars. He banged his other knee on the bars as he fell. Cursing under his breath he pulled his foot back out of the opening.

@CrazyCaliope
@QueenChid
@mage158

With her arm free, she could finally move around freely. She moved to stand up, but her eyes were pulled to the ground before him and she hesitated. She gulped, pulling her eyes away. Okay, don’t look down, don’t look down. Especially after seeing the younger guy fall after he attempted to stand, she decided to stay on the ground. “Are you okay?” She asked the guy. That was a hard fall, but she wasn’t sure what she should to do to help him.

She got up onto her knees, and although it was uncomfortable to be on her knees on the barred floor, she pushed through the pain just to reach the tape recorder on the table. She heaved a sigh of relief as she fell back onto her butt, rubbing her knees. She turned it around until she found the play button, pressing it with her thumb.

@CrazyCaliope
@HermanEpisode
@mage158

When Arwen stood up, the cage swung slightly. But when his foot slipped, causing him to fall, the cage swung a little more violently. But still only a metre in either direction. The things on the stool, however, didn’t seem to move. Ava reached for the tape recorder and pressed the play button. The deep, gravelly voice filled the room.

"Hello players, I want to play a game. You are all here for one reason; none of you can stand up for yourself. You allow someone else to be the master in your own life. So now you will be the puppet in my game to see if you can take back control of your own life. In front of each of you are some instruments that may help you. The loud-ish tick of gears started working below them. The cage you are in is hanging above a mincer and will be dropped slowly towards it as time goes by, unless you can stop one of your hearts. Choose who it will be or leave it to luck by each of you drinking one of the bottles, where one of them is mixed with a large amount of iodine. Who will be the two to live? Make your choice.

As soon as the voice stopped speaking, another noise began. This noise was a little quieter, a low hum of machinery. It came from down below the hanging cage.

@QueenChid
@HermanEpisode
@mage158

Saw ~ RP ~ Sign-ups/Chat

Her eyes widened and she looked down at the tape recorder in her hand, her shoulders starting to shake. Who would do this?! Her hand squeezed around the tape recorder until in a sudden burst of anger she threw it at the other side of the cage. It hit the bars with a loud clang, before falling through the bars on the floor, into the darkness. A tear leaked from her eyes and she curled into a ball, regretting throwing the tape recorder. She didn’t want to die, but she also didn’t want to kill anyone. Ava wasn’t sure if the men thought the same, and she was afraid they’d turn on her. She scooched back to the wall of the cage, sniffling. She wouldn’t kill anyone. Because of that she knew that she might not leave this cage alive.

@HermanEpisode
@mage158
@CrazyCaliope

~ Kody ~

Kody’s eyes widened at the voice in the tape recorder. There was no way what the voice was saying could be possibly true. His doubts soon disappeared when the buzzing sound of a mincer filled the once silent air. Kody kept looking forward at the center of the cage, too afraid to even take a peek at the stupid mincer under him. Carefully, he placed one foot in front of the other and kept his arms out to maintain his balance as he walked to reach the small stool. His heart jumped every time his legs wobbled on the cold bars. The process was slower than Kody expected, taking up precious time he could’ve used to strategize with the other victims. Speaking of the other victims, what the fuck were they doing? He broke away from focusing on his footing to look around the cage. The guy was on the floor still crying about his foot and the girl was sniffling as well. He shook his head before taking a few deep breaths.

Little by little, he was getting closer to the small stool. Kody was within arm’s length of the stool. His cheeks rose as a smile spread across his mouth. The momentous occasion was cut short when his foot didn’t have a good grip on the bar as well as he thought it did. He slipped and fell forward with a scream slipping out of his mouth. His face was flat on the bar and his hands were extended right above his head. Both of his kneepads were hurt badly from the impact of the fall. He held his head up and tried reaching for the stool to use as some sort of support to help him get back on his feet again. It hurt, his whole body hurt, but he got through the pain and was able to stand again.

“Since I’m here already,” he said defeated, “I might as well as take the first vial. What do you two think about that?” These fuckers weren’t gonna do anything to save him, but whatever, he was going to get out of this hellhole.

@CrazyCaliope
@QueenChid
@HermanEpisode

Arwen Theodore Hopkins
Once Arwen had recovered from the fall with his foot going through the bars, he looked to each of his companions. He was still panicking internally, along with feeling embarrassed. Although he did feel significantly less embarrassed when he saw the man fall as well. He watched him grab the first vial. “Do you really think it’s a good idea to try drinking that?” Arwen did not really want to try drinking one of the vials, but if the others wanted to, he would drink one. He carefully crawled over towards the stool in the center. “What do each of you think…?”

@CrazyCaliope
@mage158
@QueenChid

She looked up, surprised that the older one was okay with drinking the vials. She was sure that they’d both prey on the weak link, her, the girl, but it seemed like she was wrong. Maybe it’d be better than just putting it to fate, simply being stabbed in the brain. She wasn’t about to suggest it though. If any of them pulled a knife on her, she only hoped that it’d be quick and somewhat painless. “I’m…not gonna kill anyone, so I’m gonna take a vial.” She grabbed the yellow one for herself, swirling the liquid around. “Are we… gonna take it at the same time?”

@mage158
@Littlefeets
@CrazyCaliope

Saw ~ RP ~ Sign-ups/Chat

Arwen Theodore Hopkins
Arwen looked to the girl as she picked up the yellow vial. That meant there was only one left. He picked up the final vial, the green one. “I guess we are all drinking these… and I guess we can drink them at the same time.” Arwen stared at the vial in his hand, not knowing what would happen from drinking it. “If you two are ready, I’m ready.” It wasn’t like they had any better looking options, so they might as well just get it over with and drink the vials.

@QueenChid
@mage158
@CrazyCaliope

Saw ~ RP ~ Sign-ups/Chat

They held their respective vile as the cage very gently swung and the mincer below grew noisier. Taking a simultaneous inhale of breath, there was silence between them before each downing the contents of their vile. For a moment, nothing happened. They glanced at each, waiting, still nothing. Then, two minutes later, Ava struggled to breathe, and a minute after that she started to convulse.
On the TV screen in her own room, she could hear it all. Though the camera was on the other side of the room from them, so they were too small and dark to make them out.

@Littlefeets
@QueenChid
@mage158
@Chocolate_Mama

Group Four
Tequila Patel and Audrey Dempsey awoke on a cold, hard floor. As their eyelids flickered open, so did the bright fluorescent lights. When the stand up to take a look at each other, they feel something familiar. Audrey feels this more so, but she can’t quite put her finger on it.

@EpisodeLover_13
@Ella

ORP: New Map update! I’ll describe the room shortly, I thought I’d let you a post first. :wink:

Also, this is a warning: this room will be the MOST gruesome, so please just be careful with detail. Don’t get too descriptive, and I’ll try not to either. If it gets too much for anyone, please politely inform me/us! :wink:

Saw ~ RP ~ Sign-ups/Chat

Audrey Dempsey
As soon as Audrey woke up, she sat up in shock from the cold hard floor. Where was she? She tried to make out where she was or what was in the room but her eyes were aching from the bright lights above her. It was strange, an unfamiliar place yet a familiar feeling. Why did she feel something familiar? She looked to her side and was startled to see another girl, lying beside her. Does she know where we are? She thought, unsure whether to trust her or not. Not.

OOC:
@EpisodeLover_13 - Tequila Patel

Tequila Patel

A small groan escaped her full lips as she wearily woke up, her eyes sluggishly adjusting to her bright, vivid surroundings. A thought crossed her mind telling her that she probably passed out and was at a friend’s house, but seeing a person, an unknown girl, startle at her appearance caused her to think that it wasn’t the case. With her expression tight and brows furrowed, she mounted onto her feet and looked over at the girl next to her. Confusion and skepticism was clearly drawn on her face.

“Who’re you?” she asked, her tone sharp.

ORP:

@CrazyCaliope
@Ella - Audrey Dempsey

Audrey Dempsey
She finally got herself on her feet, feeling strange to stand up. She kept her distance from this other girl as she watched her rise to her feet too. This girl looked around her age, similar build and height - although Audrey was probably shorter. - She can’t be that much of a threat. She thought. Looking her up and down. “Who’re you?” The girl asked her. There was no way that Audrey was going to give away her identity to this stranger. She folded her arms. “I could ask you the same thing.” She said, trying to match the tone of the other girls.

OOC:

Tequila Patel

She watched the other girl get up and scrutinize her carefully.

“I could ask you the same thing,” the other girl said.

Tequila raised an arched brow and let out a subtle eye roll, before directing a remark at her.

“Yeah, well I asked first,” she snapped, irate threading her tone. Just as she let out those words from her mouth, Tequila could feel a strange sensation coursing.

OOC:

@Ella - Audrey Dempsey
@CrazyCaliope

Audrey Dempsey
She raised her eyebrows at this girls eyeroll and her annoyed response. Audrey shrugged in response, “And I didn’t ask at all.” She said, having no interest in continuing a conversation with her, and turned her back to her before she could even begin a response to it. Audrey’s attention was drawn to this room they were in. She walked around it, looking up for any cameras. “Hello?” She shouted up, not really knowing what she was expecting to happen.

OOC:
@CrazyCaliope