Saw ~ Official Roleplay

Arwen Theodore Hopkins

After being quiet for a little, Arwen spoke. “Since I’m guessing neither of you know how we all got here I’m not going to bother you with those sorts of questions. But, how tall are you all? Maybe someone could reach that stool in the middle with their foot.” He said, before then seeing the girl beginning to attempt to reach it.

@mage158
@QueenChid
@CrazyCaliope

Ava felt the strap that held her left arm. First, she realised it was a made of leather. Then, as she felt round it, she felt something square and metal, followed by some kind of metal point-like stick. … WAIT! … Was that all this was? A Strap? Some sort of belt-like strap? However, Ava didn’t think much more on it. She was too focused on the tape recorder, reaching for it with her foot and falling just shy.

@QueenChid
@HermanEpisode
@mage158

ORP: Sorry guys, thought you might need some help! :wink:

:sparkles: Ava Alfonsi-Stone

She sighed in disappointment when she figured she couldn’t reach the tape recorder. Shouldn’t have gotten my hopes up. “I can’t reach it…” She admitted out loud, staring at the barred ground. She relinquished any hope of being able to reach the tape recorder, and instead refocused her attention on the strap on her arm. The first time she’d felt it, she hadn’t been paying much attention to it, but now she studied it intently, her fingers running over the strap over and over again. It almost felt like…a belt? No… it can’t be that easy… Still, she attempted to undo it as if it were a belt, not feeling confident in her actions at all.

@CrazyCaliope
@HermanEpisode
@mage158

Saw ~ RP ~ Sign-ups/Chat

Arwen Theodore Hopkins

He felt his heart sink when the woman couldn’t reach the tape recorder. He tugged at his secured arm, trying not to seem too desperate. He let out a frustrated burst of air through his nose before looking to the others again. “Alright, so I assume the thing in the middle is made for us to not be able to get to it.” He said, keeping his voice level as he panicked internally. “Do any of you perhaps have anything in your pockets? Or can you try and release your hand from your restraints?” He asked. After he spoke, he ruffled through his pockets with his free hand.

@CrazyCaliope
@QueenChid
@mage158

~ Kory ~
Kory held his breath watching the girl reach for the tape recorder. He heaved a deep sigh at her failure to reach the tape recorder. The guy mentioned checking their pockets for anything useful or attempting to open the restraints keeping them bound to the barred wall. He first slid his hand in his right pocket and grabbed at a piece of lint. The left pocket was of no use either, just lint. His nose flared and he threw his head back with his eyes squeezed shut. It was pointless, this was all pointless. How would he ever get out? After contemplating the possibility of taking his ultimate breath her, he opened his eyes and faced the thing that was keeping him down.

He placed his hand on his restraint. His fingers felt the seemingly familiar material as they kept wandering up until they hit metal. His eyes widened and his mouth formed the cheekiest grin. Was it really this easy? A belt? Quickly, he tried unfastening the belt.

@CrazyCaliope
@QueenChid
@HermanEpisode