Saw ~ Official Roleplay

Group Two:

On the TV screen in Tammy’s room, she watched intently as the girl convulsing, well, she looked like a girl from Tammy’s position. She gasped and covered her mouth, as if to stifle any sound coming from her. Continuing to watch, she saw the cage door open by itself and heard the men discussing who should go first. Finally one got up to do so, and as he did, Tammy couldn’t contain her voice. She gasped, rather loudly this time.

Group Three:

Arwen watched as Kory jumped. He thought he was safe for a moment but then watched as he crumpled to the ground. “You okay?”, he asked. Arwen crawled carefully over to the cage door and looked down, it looked much further than a couple of metres, but it had to be because it barely took Kory any time to reach the ground. He swivelled round onto his behind and dangled his legs out of the door.
Kory groaned before slowly getting back up onto his feet. “I’m alright, I’m in one piece,” he replied, limping a little out of the way. “Come on down.”
Watching the ground, Arwen paused, still unsure about doing this. “Okay,” he muttered and let out a sigh. Gripping the bar either side, he leaned forward and was about to jump when they both heard a loud gasp from somewhere above them… it was Tammy.

@Littlefeets
@QueenChid
@Chocolate_Mama

Group Four:

“Why aren’t you doing anything? You wanna escape or not?”, Tequila asked in a sharp tone, dropping the wooden leg of the table down to the ground to cross her arms.
Audrey too, folded her arms. “No, not with this plan, it won’t work.” She may have sounded forceful in her reply, but inside she was as timid as a mouse.
“Fine, I’ll do it myself.” Tequila retorted, picking up the table leg again. “And I’ll be laughing when I’m out of here and you’re still standing there wondering what happened.” She walked over to the scale and threw the leg in the bowl. It bounced off the bottom but the rim stopped it from flying out. A moment passed before red numbers (and letters) flickered above the bowl. They read, -.5lbs, which whether or not they realised it, but now they needed 6lbs to open the cage.
Audrey rolled her eyes. “Good, since that didn’t work, shall we actually listen to the tape recorder? It said only human parts, parts of us.”
Scrunching up her face angrily, Tequila turned and her eyes fell onto the tools they’d placed on the floor. Her face turned up into a smirk. “Okay, so which shall we remove, your left or right arm?”

@EpisodeLover_13
@Ella

5 Likes

Kory Gleeson

He was waiting for the other guy to jump out of the cage—maybe then they could actually make some progress to getting out of this hellhole—when he heard a sound. It sounded like a gasp but he wasn’t totally sure; it could’ve been a sharp intake of breath as well. Or he could just be hearing things, but after spending all this time in this place, he wouldn’t be surprised if he was hearing things. His eyebrows scrunched together in confusion and he looked towards the other guy. “Did you gasp or something?”

@Littlefeets
@Chocolate_Mama
@CrazyCaliope

4 Likes

Arwen
Arwen was still nervous to jump, but he knew he didn’t have any other options. He held onto the cage and was just about to jump when he heard a gasp. “No that wasn’t me. If that wasn’t you, who was that?” Arwen was very confused, and that didn’t add to his limited confidence about jumping. Since he knew he had to, he carefully and hesitantly, finally jumped down from the cage to the floor.

@QueenChid
@CrazyCaliope

3 Likes

Audrey Dempsey
She felt a little scared of Tequila. But then she realised who she was. She’s Audrey Dempsey. She may have been pushed around by her for a long time, but those days are over and she won’t let those days come back. Audrey folded her arms, raising her eyebrows at her question. “Me?” She started. “I’m not the idiot who was trying to cheat this thing.” She looked at the scales which had a table leg on. She wasn’t sure what to call what was going on. Was it a game? Was it a trap? It didn’t matter what it was right now, she just knew she wasn’t giving up an arm over it.

OOC:
@EpisodeLover_13 - Tequila Patel

3 Likes

Tequila Patel

“And I’m not an idiot who’d rather stay behind here,” Tequila said. She pivoted on her foot to face Audrey’s direction, her stance tall and firm.

Tequila snatched the saw she had been using from the ground, listing it up and inspecting it closely with her eager fingers. Her sharp eyes looked up from it and to Audrey.

“If we’re gonna get outta here, we’ll do things my way.”

@CrazyCaliope
@Ella - Audrey Dempsey

3 Likes

Audrey Dempsey
She had to admit, she was quite shocked at Tequila’s sudden threat. Her hand went to the table where she picked up the first thing she could, an axe about the same size as her forearm, it may be small but it still could do some harm - similar to her. Audrey may have been pushed around by this girl in the past, but she knew her worth now and she knew it wasn’t about to continue when her life was on the line.
Audrey may be a few inches shorter than this girl, but she wasn’t going to let that threaten her. She wasn’t going to be scared of her and her saw because seriously, what could she really do with it? Does she really have the guts to actually use that on someone? “Absolutely not. There’s no way I’m listening to you, even if it means staying in this room forever.” She replied.

OOC:

3 Likes

Tequila Patel

She clicked her tongue for what it felt like to be the hundredth time. She watched Audrey pick up the axe and she said, “I didn’t ask you to listen to me, you know. It’s a demand.”

Her stance was tall and confident, almost as if being in such a situation didn’t even scare her. It was probably some fucker playing tricks on them, and she was ready to confront whoever it was.

Tequila picked up one of the saws from the ground and held it against her own arm, as if she was measuring it. Her eyes peered back at Audrey with a dangerous glint. “If we use this on you now we could put a few pounds on that. Are you left-handed?”

@CrazyCaliope
@Ella - Audrey

3 Likes

Audrey Dempsey
She raised her eyebrows in surprise at Tequila’s reply. Audrey knew her to be mean, sure sometimes self-assured and head-strong, but this response was a little more than just assertiveness. “You’re crazy!” She said, stepping back, holding the axe in front of her in defence, shaking a little. Audrey took a bit more than a few steps back as she was now close to the other wall. She watched Tequila take another saw and Audrey looked at it, watching it move. She can’t be serious… She thought.

OOC:

2 Likes

Tequlia Patel
Tequila looked to Audrey with a cold hearted expression, but still with a hint of a glimmer in her eyes conveying a sense of danger for Audrey. Tequila gave a slight look as if she had been hurt before glancing to the saw in her hand, then focusing back on Audrey. “I’m crazy? You’re the one who isn’t even trying to get out of here! Come on every drop of blood counts, so are you left handed? That should be a few pounds. We could just do this the hard way, a piece of skin and drop of blood at a time, or my way.”

@Ella
@CrazyCaliope

2 Likes

Tammy Vorhese

They can hear me…?
Tammy stared at the TV in awe. She took a quick glance behind herself, then turned back to the TV.
“No that wasn’t me. If that wasn’t you, who was that?”
She tilted her head to her left, debating on whether she wanted to tell the two it was her. She probably had to say something, otherwise why would this kidnapper allow her to do this? It couldn’t get her killed, right? Fear was evident in her eyes, maybe this was another sadistic challenge. Who knew, but she had to do something. “The gasp… it w-was me. I have a TV in this… room, and I can see everything you do…”

@QueenChid - Kory Gleeson
@Littlefeets - Arwen Hopkins

3 Likes

Kory Gleeson

It annoyed him that while he was trapped in this room, being lucky enough to narrowly escape death, the female voice was only tasked with the activity of watching him and the other guy struggle. It seemed to him that she was by herself—or if she had a partner, they were dead—because either him or the other guy would’ve heard them conversing. “Who are you?” He asked the bodiless voice, glancing around and above him until his eyes came to rest on the camera he had now spotted. “And is the only thing you’ve had to do is watch us on this TV?” He couldn’t help the bitter edge that creeped into his words. “Are you trapped, like us, or are you the mastermind of this whole plot?”

@EchoRavencroft
@Littlefeets

3 Likes

Arwen Theodore Hopkins
Arwen picked himself up off of the floor after jumping down from the cage. He didn’t know how to react to the fact there was a girl watching them. “How long have you been watching us? Why are you watching us?” She could have had something to do with all of it, or she could be trapped like them. Hopefully, she would be able or willing, to help them in some way.

@QueenChid
@EchoRavencroft
@CrazyCaliope

3 Likes

As soon as Tammy spoke words to the two men that were in the other room that she could see, the lights in their room got slightly brighter. While in her room, the lights got dinner. Now, Tammy was able to see their faces and even make out who they were. She was completely aware of who Officer Kory Gleeson and Officer Arwen Hopkins were. Tammy was just glad that they didn’t know it was her and couldn’t see her face. Lucky, both men were from different stations, in different cities, even different states. They may have recognised her face to face, but luckily not her name. Well, not her first name anyway. Her surname she wouldn’t mention.

@EchoRavencroft
@QueenChid
@Littlefeets

3 Likes

Tammy Vorhese

“Who are you?”
She looked at the corners of the TV, watching all their surroundings. They wouldn’t recognize her, right? “I’m Tammy… But names don’t matter at this point. We all are trapped, so, let’s work together to get out of this mess, yeah?”

“And the only thing you’ve had to do is watch us on this TV?”
His tone was distant and cold. Something she was very familiar with. “No, that’s not all I had to do.” She had decided to be vague, and not give much detail. Would she even get out? “And no, I’m not the ‘mastermind’ of this sadistic game this guy’s playing. Or, well, girl,” her tone was showed off her annoyance.

“How long have you been watching us? Why are you watching us?”
Tammy’s eyebrows furrowed. She had no idea, no clock was visible either. “No clue… maybe 3 minutes? I can’t… tell. As to why, no clue either… maybe I’m supposed to help you cross that lagoon of glass?”

@QueenChid - Kory Gleeson.
@Littlefeets - Arwen Hopkins.
@CrazyCaliope… - Jigsaw | Billy.

4 Likes

Kory Gleeson

The voice sounded vaguely familiar to him, but as he couldn’t place where he’d remembered her from, he shrugged it off, dismissing it further after her name didn’t ring any bells in his mind. He paused, weighing his limited options. He wasn’t sure if he could trust her, but what other choice did he have? Perhaps she could actually be beneficial to him. He nodded, running a hand through his hair. “Alright, Tammy. Sorry for being so hostile before… it’s just hard to know who you can trust in this place.” Hopefully that would give him something of a do-over with her, he’d prefer to know he were under her good grace’s, just in case it happened that she did control everything that happened to him and the other guy. “Well, my name is Kory, though I guess you’re right, it doesn’t really matter.” Glancing over at the pit of glass it seemed him and the other guy would have to cross, barefeet, he groaned. “Fuck.Right. That nearly escaped my mind.”

@Littlefeets
@EchoRavencroft
@CrazyCaliope

3 Likes