Saw ~ Official Roleplay

Victoria Green
I watched as he tried to unlock the other guy and neither key worked. I listened to Emilia ask if it worked. “Nope neither key worked he’s still locked.” I looked at the guys. “Now come over here and try to unlock me.”
@HermanEpisode
@QueenChid
@Kyralynn
@CrazyCaliope

Edgar L. Ripley

He cursed quietly when neither of the keys worked. This is frustrating. He turned in the direction the broken foot girl was in. He debated in his head a little. If I let her out first, she might not be able to do anything. Then again, Emilia might not be able to either. But Emilia drank the fat. But the other girl is in pain, and it would be interesting to see her foot ‘fall’ into a mouse trap…

He walked over to Victoria and began to try and unlock her.

@Littlefeets ORP: Happy birthday! If it is your birthday.
@Kyralynn
@QueenChid
@CrazyCaliope

Victoria Green
I watched him come over to try and unlock me. I doubted, that if it actually worked, that he would even think about helping me walk past the mousetraps. That was going to be fun to try to do. “Thanks. Hopefully one of the keys will actually work.”

@HermanEpisode
ORP: Forums anniversary actually, not my birthday. I have officially been on the forums for a year.
@CrazyCaliope
@QueenChid
@Kyralynn

Edgar then walked over to Victoria and attempted to jam the keys into the lock beside her neck, one after another, to no avail.

@Littlefeets
@HermanEpisode
@QueenChid
@Kyralynn

Ash Ben

He waited anxiously as Edgar tried unlocking his waist band. When neither keys worked, his heart sank. He watched as Edgar tried to unlock Victoria. Ash craned his neck to try and see. “Did the keys work?” He asked nervously. Deep down Ash had a hunch that it wouldn’t work. I bet it has to do with whatever is in the middle of the room. Whoever placed us in here is a sick bastard. He was lost in his thoughts when he suddenly snapped back to reality when he heard jumbling from across the room.

@HermanEpisode
@Littlefeets
@QueenChid
@CrazyCaliope
ORP: Sorry I didn’t get the notifications for some odd reason :confounded: had to check the thread :confused:

Saw ~ RP ~ Sign-ups/Chat

Victoria Green
Seriously!? Neither key worked for me either!? Ugh… I’m never gonna get out of this. If only I could at least sit down… or at least have a drink… The pain from my foot is killing me… I heard the guy ask if the keys worked. “Nope… Neither one worked…” What do they actually unlock? I looked at the guy next to me. “I guess you should go try to unlock the other girl and see if one of the keys works for her.”
@Kyralynn
@HermanEpisode
@CrazyCaliope
@QueenChid

Edgar L. Ripley

His gaze shifted from the girl he was at over to the door. The door! Maybe it might work for that. He thought before turning and jogging towards it. He didn’t really care if it seemed like he was header to the door just to escape for himself. He wasn’t actually doing so and was trying to see if it would lead somewhere else to help. Although if it was an exit, there’s no telling whether or not he may just leave. He then began go try the keys on the door.

@CrazyCaliope
@QueenChid
@Kyralynn
@Littlefeets

Shoving both keys at the door’s keyhole didn’t work, no matter how much Edgar forced them in. They were just much too big!

@HermanEpisode - The next place you try the keys, please specify what colour.
@Littlefeets
@Kyralynn
@QueenChid

Edgar L. Ripley

He sighed dramatically before cursing. He was getting frustrated about the situation with the keys. He then walked over to Emilia. He looked up at the chain as he thought. If it doesn’t work for this, there is a chance there’s something hidden in the huge block thing. I swear if that’s it, though, I’m going to punch someone. He then began to try and unlock her with the yellow key.

@CrazyCaliope Okay, sorry about not doing it before.
@QueenChid
@Kyralynn
@Littlefeets

Edgar inserted the yellow key and it fit, but couldn’t turn.

@HermanEpisode - Nah, it was fine 'cause neither worked. I just said it now because there was only ONE place you can currently see to try a key on, that’s why.
@Littlefeets
@Kyralynn
@QueenChid

Edgar L. Ripley

He tossed the yellow key at the wall in anger. “Whoever has us locked in here is an asshole.” He said bitterly as he then began to try the other key. This is so stupid. I just want to leave already. He thought.

@QueenChid
@CrazyCaliope
@Kyralynn
@Littlefeets

Saw ~ RP ~ Sign-ups/Chat

The yellow key fell to the ground with a clatter. Edgar then inserted the pink key and heard it click as it turned. It had worked. The lock was undone and he will be able to open the restraints holding Emilia’s ankles.

@HermanEpisode
@QueenChid
@Littlefeets
@Kyralynn

:hamburger: Emilia “Em” Astor

She heard a click above her and a smile widened across her face. It fit! I’m FREEEEEEE! “Thank you!! I’ll be of much help, I promise.” I’ll finally be able to get down, thank goodness. All he had to do was open the restraints…

@HermanEpisode
@Littlefeets
@Kyralynn
@CrazyCaliope

Victoria Green
I watched the guy go and try unlock the door to no avail. Then I watched him actually manage to unlock Emilia. All he still had to do was to actually let her down. I looked around the room, then at the thing in the center of the room. “Once you let her down you can check out the thing in the center of the room. See if you can find something else that can actually unlock either of us.”
@HermanEpisode
@QueenChid
@Kyralynn
@CrazyCaliope

Edgar L. Ripley

He began to undo the restraints. Once the other girl said something he rolled his eyes. He was tempted to snap at her, but he decided it wasn’t worth his energy. Once he undid it, he took a step back. “There we go.” He said before moving and picking up the other key. He had a feeling there wasn’t any reason that they would get two keys and only use one. After picking it up and flipping it in his hand, he moved and began to search the structure in the middle of the room.

@CrazyCaliope
@Littlefeets
@QueenChid
@Kyralynn

Saw ~ RP ~ Sign-ups/Chat

:hamburger: Emilia “Em” Astor

She completely forgot about the forces of gravity and the fact that if her feet were removed from the restraints she’d fall. In fact, she didn’t remember until she was falling to the ground, a yelp escaping her mouth. She fell hard and laid on the ground for a bit, groaning and rubbing her head. It wasn’t that far a fall but it still hurt quite a lot. She grunted, and opened her eyes to glare at Earlobe Guy, who she suspected totally knew that she would fall. “Dick,” she muttered. She got up and walked to the centre of the room, looking at the black box. She saw that button they could press and her fingers dangled Over it. “Dudes, I feel like pressing this button.”

@HermanEpisode
@Littlefeets
@Kyralynn
@CrazyCaliope

Victoria Green
I small part of me laughed inside watching Emilia fall to the ground. I couldn’t deny that it was amusing to watch. I watched her walk towards the thing in the center of the room, and listened to her wanting to push the button. I looked over towards her. “Well if you want to push the button, push it. Since now you can do whatever you want since you can walk around now, so nothing is stopping you.” I was really annoyed by the fact that I was the only person that couldn’t technically walk around at all.
@QueenChid
@HermanEpisode
@Kyralynn
@CrazyCaliope

Edgar inspected the box, finding nothing unusual or peculiar. Nothing but the button that Emilia was now about to press.

@HermanEpisode
@QueenChid
@Littlefeets
@Kyralynn

ORP: Sorry, completely forgot to give you info on this!

Edgar L. Ripley

He couldn’t help but internally snicker when he heard Emilia fall to the ground. Serves her right. He thought. Once she spoke about the button, he raised an eyebrow. He listened to the other girl speak, and then considered it. “Press it.” He said. “It’s all we can really do at this point.” He said.

@QueenChid
@CrazyCaliope
@Littlefeets
@Kyralynn

Emilia “Em” Astor

“Alright,” She said, with a firm nod. “But, if we die, I’m blaming you guys,” she added. Which really made no sense because she was the one who first brought up pushing the button, but that wasn’t exactly how Em’s thought process worked. Her default was to blame other people, even for things that weren’t their fault.
Regardless, she firmly pressed down on the button.

@Kyralynn
@HermanEpisode
@Littlefeets
@CrazyCaliope