Saw ~ RP ~ Sign-ups/Chat

Sorry lovely, I seem to be missing out so much. I’m really not on my game at the moment. So the large cage is actually hanging, sorry. And you’re sitting, uncomfortably, on barred floor as well.
I’m sorry. :flushed::flushed::flushed:

Ahh, gotcha, sorry

All good, no reason to apologise, it was my mistake. :slight_smile:

Hey guys, so there isn’t really anything for me to do right now. I’ve given you all the elements to look into and try to interact with. So, please just keep interacting and I’ll just chime in when something happens or needs explaining.
Though if you’re really stuck then I can do a bit of SG-ing! :wink:

@mage158, @QueenChid, and @HermanEpisode

:wave::wave::wave: Hi! My name’s Caliope, but you can call me Jigsaw! :wink:

Which side? Like, closest to who?

I was wondering when my character was going to be added?

Umm… Whoever says so first, I was going to let you three decide.

okay, well if nobody minds imma take that.

Okay, @HermanEpisode hasn’t been on since November 20th, so would someone like to adopt (temporarily adopt until he’s back) the character of Arwen Theodore Hopkins?

Tagged

@amberose, @Littlefeets, @Tellyg47 (if you don’t disappear again), @EpisodeLover_13 (if you’re active daily), @Ella, @Wingsoffire

I was just wonderng when my character was going to be added?

Yes, I just saw that I never replied to this, I was just checking it out and replying. The reason it took me so long is that the character isn’t needed for a long while.

As for the character, I’m sorry, no, I cannot add/accept her like this. Your crime description is longer than your personality and backstory combined, which are only a sentence each. This is not really a good way to write a character profile, detail is needed to get a feel for the character. Especially when this is part SG.
On another note, I could barely understand what you wrote. I do understand that there are people who aren’t a native English speaker and that’s all good. Everyone is welcome! However, if you need help, then use the internet or a spell checker. Get Grammarly, it’s free (or I think a basic version is) and work on improving your writing that way.

Cheers and thank you,
Caliope

I’M BACK NOW my poor arwen

By the way, the stick thing is just part of the buckle, that goes into the hole, like on a belt. :wink:

OH
OKAY that makes so much more sense, alright let me change.

@mage158 and @HermanEpisode, can you PLEASE try to reply to this frequently (try for once a day)! As you have to remember that there are others waiting for their character’s turn.

I apologize, I’ve been a bit busy with the end of the semester. I’ll post right now.

Question–Is the floor of the cage solid?

I think this was answered before in a post… Umm…

Yeah… sort of found it…

Sorry, forgot to add it in again. :slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face:

I just had to make sure, apologies for bothering you.