Saw ~ RP ~ Sign-ups/Chat

Okay cool ! (;

2 Likes

I don’t mind my girl being adopted

2 Likes

Will we be basically starting this roleplay again?

2 Likes

Why start again? Just picking up where it was left off? (puzzled)

Oh no, sorry, I wasn’t saying that we should start again, it just wasn’t clear to me (unless I missed a part, I probably did) whether we were going to just continue with the new roleplayers or not.

2 Likes

HAHAHA! No worries, babe! (wink)

2 Likes

The RP started last year in July and has 368 posts. Not too many for a year. Though it is COMPLETELY planned out with what characters need to find, and do, in order to escape. Though, keep in mind that the full FCs are hidden and if you want to adopt then you have to please commit first. (wink)

So, we were wondering if there were anyone out who’d be interested in adopting a character. Two are available now, and a few for later…

• Tammy Vorhese (Needed NOW)
  • Tequila Patel (Needed NOW)
  • Edgar L. Ripley (needed later)
  • Beth Ransin (needed later)
  • A character to be created to join @Wingsoffire character soon… hopefully.

How I SG in this story is if I like your post then you’re good to continue. If I haven’t liked it, then I may need to write something that happens. OR you can ask me to SG for the group if you’re stuck. (wink)

@AnimeOtome, @MissJosephine, @EchoRavencroft, @SilverRose, @Jsoccergirl, @pxqchy, @Kittenlove, @BrookieK, @Daunt.

9 Likes

I can adopt Beth but I need to read everything first. :grin:

3 Likes

I can take Tammy, but I’m gonna read through everything, then tell you for sure.

2 Likes

Alright, have a skim through their posts on the thread and then find one of our PMs to tell me yay or nay. (wink)

3 Likes

Hmm… I’ll take Tammy.

2 Likes

I can take tequila patel

1 Like

I’d be open to making a character with @/Wingsoffire

1 Like

Alright, I’ll send you the FC, cutie.

Sure thing, though can you please have a quick read-through of her posts on the thread to make sure?

Sure thing. PM me and I’ll send what I need for sign-ups that way. The only brief I have for this character is that their crime is that they’re an indirect murderer. (wink)

3 Likes

Awesome, thanks!

1 Like

Ya sure

2 Likes

Since no one has said anything about Edgar, I’ll try to look through his posts at some point. Although, just a heads up that I will be extremely busy next week due to marching band camp. Sooo if anything else is needed at that time… chances are that I would be late replying!

2 Likes

That’s fine, he won’t be needed for a while. (wink)

2 Likes

I can adopt Tammy Vorhees

1 Like

Tammy is taken. Sorry.