Saw ~ RP ~ Sign-ups/Chat

I say ask people to adopt.

3 Likes

Idk, I mean, no offense but this rp kind of seems like it’s going to die soon. Like, we can try again—put their chars up for adoption—but I’m just wondering if we will get to properly end this rp. I want to, but I don’t know if the same interest level is there as there was in the beginning.

2 Likes

Okay, sorry, life is sorted… so should we try, guys, or not? Do you want to?

@Littlefeets, @QueenChid, and @Ella

4 Likes

How are we doing it now? Carrying on without the characters?

3 Likes

I want to try making this continue

2 Likes

Sure, let’s try.

2 Likes

Get one adoptee, maybe two if @Chocolate_Mama doesn’t wanna continue.

5 Likes

Okay cool ! (;

2 Likes

I don’t mind my girl being adopted

2 Likes

Will we be basically starting this roleplay again?

2 Likes

Why start again? Just picking up where it was left off? (puzzled)

Oh no, sorry, I wasn’t saying that we should start again, it just wasn’t clear to me (unless I missed a part, I probably did) whether we were going to just continue with the new roleplayers or not.

2 Likes

HAHAHA! No worries, babe! (wink)

2 Likes

The RP started last year in July and has 368 posts. Not too many for a year. Though it is COMPLETELY planned out with what characters need to find, and do, in order to escape. Though, keep in mind that the full FCs are hidden and if you want to adopt then you have to please commit first. (wink)

So, we were wondering if there were anyone out who’d be interested in adopting a character. Two are available now, and a few for later…

• Tammy Vorhese (Needed NOW)
  • Tequila Patel (Needed NOW)
  • Edgar L. Ripley (needed later)
  • Beth Ransin (needed later)
  • A character to be created to join @Wingsoffire character soon… hopefully.

How I SG in this story is if I like your post then you’re good to continue. If I haven’t liked it, then I may need to write something that happens. OR you can ask me to SG for the group if you’re stuck. (wink)

@AnimeOtome, @MissJosephine, @EchoRavencroft, @SilverRose, @Jsoccergirl, @Whannabe, @Kittenlove, @BrookieK, @Daunt.

9 Likes

I can adopt Beth but I need to read everything first. :grin:

3 Likes

I can take Tammy, but I’m gonna read through everything, then tell you for sure.

2 Likes

Alright, have a skim through their posts on the thread and then find one of our PMs to tell me yay or nay. (wink)

3 Likes

Hmm… I’ll take Tammy.

2 Likes

I can take tequila patel

I’d be open to making a character with @/Wingsoffire