1 Like

That’s great.

1 Like

I am Gay and Androgynous. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Just a straight teen.

1 Like

Straight

i legit just scrolled through this entire thread and i didnt see one person who identified as 100% gay.

WELL IM HERE TO SAY IM AS GAY AS THEY COME!!! <3

farts rainbows

2 Likes

I did. Lol

2 Likes

Lesbian :smile:

2 Likes

Check again.

2 Likes

Straight
I’ve known it all my life :smile:

3 Likes

I’m straight and asexual :+1: ive known I was straight my whole life and then the asexuality just kinda came from… Its kinda funny, you know that disgust about sex that you feel when you first hear about it as a kid? Well basically that disgust just never left haha. I said this to my friend a year ago who is bi and she said I might be asexual, so I researched it a bit (I had never heard of it) and yeah.
Fyi I live in a really small rural area in Scotland where sexuality and gender is… Barely ever talked about, it’s very accepting but it’s just never said out loud

1 Like

I’m Bisexual aaand I found it out when I was about 15 years old and that was also my first time β€˜doing something’ (like kissing) with a female :blush:

@stonecold straight lol

1 Like

Straighter than a stripper pole

1 Like

bisexual and closeted LOL

1 Like

Straight

1 Like

Straight

Straight as hell lmao

3 Likes

I’m a proud bisexual girl :blush::sparkling_heart:
It was a bit hard to tell, but I realized that I always had interest in girls too (maybe even more than for boys, lol). For example, when I was 5 or something, I had the biggest crush on Shakira and I really enjoyed watching beautiful girls in music videos :joy::eyes: (oof, little naughty me).
Now I’m sure because I have a little crush on a girl right now and I had one before, and I have female celebrity crushes :joy::v:

2 Likes