Sayanjali's Honest Story Reviews! *CLOSED*

Thank you

Title: Thrill of the Hunt

Author: Azaria Sin or azariasin in-app

Description: A deranged serial killer is hunting street workers! You’re a detective paired with an alluring man: will you capture the psychopath while battling lust & inner demons? CC![MATURE]

Where would you like me to post your review? (Instagram or Forums): Instagram is perfect!

Private or Public review?: Public is fine.

How many episodes do you have?: 10 so far (season 1 completed, s2 is in the works)

Do you want me to send you screenshots? : That’d be great! I’d love to see your interpretations of the characters more than anything.

How many episodes do you want me to read?: 6 chapters would be actually fantastic. This is a murder-mystery story, so it’s meant to be addicting lol.
(Maximum: 6 episodes. Minimum: 1 episode)

maryp.episodefr

Moved to Share Feedback since Promote Your Story is for read4reads, not reviews. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

@Mary-P
@AnonymousAuthor1
@ErinH
@azariasin

Hey guys! Sorry, if I’m not able to do your reviews for a little bit. I’ll do them tonight or tomorrow.

My WiFi was been off for 2 hours and I can’t go on episode nor anywhere. The only reason why I can is because I turned my WiFi off. But I costs money. So sorry about late reviews! Thank you :heart:

4 Likes

Okay <3

1 Like

Untitled%20design%20(4)

I’m almost done with your review! @Mary-P

I’m posting it on Instagram!

(My Wifi went back on :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Yass!

Thank you and woop woop for your WiFi

1 Like

I finished you request. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry :neutral_face:! I just changed it!

Okay, I’ll do your review tomorrow.

1 Like

Hey! I read your story and I love it a lot! I will post your review later tonight. :slight_smile:Untitled%20design%20(8)

1 Like

Aww thank you!

1 Like

Ok, thanks

Untitled%20design%20(9)

@azariasin Hey, I’m working on your review. I will post it soon, what’s your instagram?

Nevermind, I got it. @azariasin

1 Like

@Fatima_Alstar23 Hey, I finished your story! I will start your review soon!

Untitled%20design%20(10)

1 Like

Thank you!

Anyone one else wants a story review?

Untitled%20design%20(11)