SC: Hidden Agendas - R4R + giveaway

Hello,
I just published my first story for the Summer Contest and I would appreciate if you gave it a read!!

Title: SC: Hidden Agendas

Description: Aria Collins, a talented journalist at the Daily Chronicle, investigates Blackwood Enterprises, uncovering secrets that could topple the powerful corporation.

Cover:

Done by @Jpassen at jpassen_catniss_artistic_forge :white_heart:

Link: I love SC: Hidden Agendas! Check it out! https//bit.ly/EpisodeHere episode Episode Writer Portal

If you’re interested in R4D dm me on my ig @costa.episode

I will be doing a giveaway soon with a prize of 100 diamonds, so make sure to follow my ig so you can see it!!

Thank you :heartpulse:

6 Likes

Uhm, why is this so good? I’m literally suspicious of everyone and that cliffhanger though. :sob:

I might’ve spent some gems too :face_with_hand_over_mouth:Added to my favorites!

1 Like

Omg, I can’t thank you enough!!! :sob::heartpulse:

1 Like

Definitely bookmarking it to my favorites :see_no_evil:

1 Like

So glad to hear that :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Just finished reading all 3 episodes and loved it so far :smiling_face:. Also loved seeing my overlay in action lol :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I was looking forward to you seeing it :star_struck:

1 Like

Episode 4 is out! :white_heart:
Giveaway on the 14th!

Loved it!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And Marcus thinking this investigation is a green light for a quick kiss-I think not :joy:

1 Like

Hahaha he couldn’t hold it in anymore :smirk::joy:

Lmaoo anymore, I feel like it’s only been a few days. :joy:

Oh, he’s wanted to do that since way before the investigation started :rofl:

lol well I’m glad he took his shot even though he missed. There’s only one LI right?

And I just realized I need to follow you on IG. I’m so bad at keeping up with updates, especially with the forums closing soon.

1 Like

Yes, Aiden is the only LI but I’ll make sure Marcus finds his forever love. :rofl:

Bump before going to bed :00fidget:

Giveaway is up on my insta: @costa.episode :llama:

Bump :bomb: