Scandalous - a murder mystery YOU solve (Closed, new thread!)

SCANDALOUS

In-app summary: Secrets. Stalkers. Murder. Ivy league colleges are scandalous places.

Scandalous is a murder mystery following college senior Catalina Cruz after the murder of her best friend Alexa. The investigation into Alexa’s death opens several doors into startling secrets that make Catalina question who she thought her best friend was. And when it looks like the killer is someone close to her and may strike again, can Catalina and her friends figure out who it is before one of them is next?

Choices matter in this story! Your choices will determine the information Catalina gets in her own investigation, as well as how much she helps the police. At the end, the points you’ve gained through certain choices will determine if Catalina finds the killer in time, and if she stops them before someone else dies.

This story also helps to make Episode a more diverse platform, with Latina, Afro-Latina, East Asian, African-American and LGBT+ main characters.

You can follow me on instagram for updates and sneak peeks - @minaa.episode

I hope you enjoy!

Check mine out too please!
Author: Aurora Trentino
Story: Domestic Violence
Story Description: Susan is abused by her husband Victor, who holds the biggest secret over her head, will she be able to escape him and will she fall in love again? FIND OUT NOW!
Genre: Action
Episodes : 16 (ONE MORE EPISODE SEASON FINALE IN A DAY OR TWO)

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/60588640652492801

I just read the first 3 chapters and I LOVE them. I’m seriously hooked and need more asap. Absolutely great story. (Totally random, but have you ever read the book Dangerous Girls? Kinda of obscure but reminds me a bit of your story)

Just fyi the directing seems a little off in the lacrosse scene at the beginning of chapter 3 (but is otherwise phenomnenal)

Thank you so much! I’m so glad you like it ((:
As for the lacrosse scene, are you referring to the fact that Bailey & Catalina enter in zone 3 instead of zone 1? If that’s the case, I think that’s just a result of tapping too quickly during the introductory panning (happened to me a lot during testing), but I’ll try and fix it (:

I’ll be glad if you could read mines
Title: Mr Bond’s Murder
Author: Mystery Maker
Description: A snowy night,a few clues and a murder investigation where noone is reliable to be trusted…

Episode: 6 (Ongoing)
Genre: thriller (with contents of mystery and comedy)
Style: Ink
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6705429627011072

Yeah I think it was that and then the zooms seemed off but I probably just tapped too quickly! :joy:

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: