❤️Scarlett’s Writer Shop❤️ (❤️OPEN❤️)

:heart: Welcome to Scarlett’s Writer Shop! :heart:
This is a shop for people who write stories and need a bit of help! If you need help with something, please read the rules and fill out a form!

What I Can Help You With
  • R4Rs
    Want some reads on your story? Let’s do an R4R! In fact, you don’t even have to read my story! I’ll read yours for free. (atm my story isn’t published, so you don’t have to read mine)
  • Beta Reader
    If you have some coding problems or there is something you need checked, this is the place to come! I’ll read your story for any mistakes or improvements you missed.
  • Shop Recommendations
    Don’t want to spend 5 hours scrolling through shops? I’ll do it for you! Just tell me what kind of shop or what your looking for, and I’ll find the perfect shop for you.
Rules
  1. Please be polite. It’s at the top of the list. Everyone needs help. If you are being exceptionally rude or demanding, I’m going to deny your request.
  2. R4Rs are for anyone. If I don’t get back to you or you are looking for another reader, feel free to answer someone else or find someone on this thread. I just ask that you PM them and don’t spam the thread.
  3. On that note, let’s move to spamming the thread. Just don’t do it. It’s annoying, it’s messy, and I have to start a whole new thread. If you find another reader or something, please PM them.

Sorry if I come off as rude, but I know I’m going to get people who don’t follow the rules and I just want to emphasize them.

Thanks so much!:heart:
If you need something else, I can probably do it or find it for you! :heart:

:heart:If this flops, you saw nothing…

R4R List

Beta Reader List

Shop Finder

Read List

8 Likes

Hey can you beta read my story? Its yet to get published!
I don’t have a prob with coding! I have want know if I can improve my story as its my first story! :blush:

1 Like

I can

1 Like

I’m so sorry but isn’t this the thread for her shop?
I didn’t mean to be rude! sorry :sweat_smile:

I could beta read you story too if you wnat

Can you beta read my story

1 Like

@Sia_the_inked_solace: Yes, I’d love to read your story!
@whitney99: Of course! I’d be happy to.

2 Likes

Okay

Cool!
Story Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6591500828475392

2 Likes

Hey! What are the best shops for story splashes? I’m looking to request some for my story, but have yet to find any that appeal to me!

Thank you! <3

1 Like

I’ll look at some of the shop I have that make splashes! Are you looking for splashes in ink or LL? :heart:

1 Like

I’m looking for splashes in LL! <3

1 Like

Ok. I found a few art shop that make some very nice splashes!

• Teen Queens Art Shop - They make good ones with characters and I’ve seen a lot with just words and no characters.
  • The Vintage Art Shop - They have lovely splashes, but they are closed for another two weeks.
  • Faded Solo Art Shop - The owner is very talented and the splashes are fantastic! The shop is currently closed, but is supposed to open soon.
  • The Silvers Art Shop - There are lots of artists in this shop and a few of them make great splashes.
  • Petrichor Artshop - They only have two people that do splashes, but their work is great and they seem active.

If you need more, just let me know. I have a whole list of shops! Thank you so much :heart:

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll check them out! <3

1 Like

I would like to do a R4R with you (I would read yours as soon as you publish it).

1 Like

Yay! It should be published by the end of the month. :smiley: :heart:

1 Like

Great. Just tell me when you published it.

My story:

HI I’d like to find a shop that does free art scenes (preferably where the art scene artist isn’t fully booked)
Thanks in advance!!

1 Like

hey! what are the best shops that make ink splashes? looking for some to use in my story, and free art scenes? thanks so much !! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Hiya Scarlett :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:! I would appreciate so much if would like to be a betatester for my upcoming story. It’s my first story so… I’m not very sure if it’s any good haha. Have only written two episodes so far. But only if you have time of course :blush: And if you want me to read yours as well, that would be cool!

1 Like