❤️Scarlett’s Writer Shop❤️ (❤️OPEN❤️)

Hello! I’ll have these back to you in about an hour. Just a few questions:

• Would you like realistic, semi-realistic, cartoon, or anything?
  • How many characters would you like in the art scene?
  • Is the scene full-body, bust-up, or any other sizes?

Thanks so much! :heart:

I would like realistic or semi-realistic: 2 characters, and any size

1 Like

Hi! I’ll get a start on the ink splashes. I just have a few questions about what kind of artist you are looking for:

• Would you like realistic, semi-realistic, cartoon, or anything?
  • How many characters would you like in the art scene?
  • Is the scene full-body, bust-up, or any other sizes?

Thank you! :heart:

1 Like

Okay, perfect! I’ll get started on that. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :heart:

1 Like

thanks so much!

1 Like

Hello! Can you PM me? I’m just starting the third chapter, so you can read the first two. Thanks! :heart:

1 Like

realistic/semi realistic please!

waist up!

1 Like

Great! I’ll get a start on that soon.:heart:

1 Like

Hey! Thanks for doing this. If you’re interested, I’d love for you (or anyone) to check out my entry for the Fairy Tale contest! As of right now I have 369 reads, and more would really help me (because I really wanna be on the shelf haha). So if you’d like, I dropped some details below.

Here’s info about my story!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5305767660552192

Plot: After a dangerous encounter, you and your friends are caught in the center of a dark event. With shocking secrets, dire circumstances, and hot strangers, what’s in store for you?

In this story…

• You can choose the gender of the MC
  • There are 6 nonhuman love interests (3 guys and 3 girls).
  • Choices matter.
  • Point Systems are used (friendship and romance).
  • GOLD CHOICES drastically impact the story.
  • Episode 3 has two (very interesting) alternate endings.
  • You get to customize all the MC’s friends! Each episode will feature CC for some characters.
  • There’s a Cameo Runway! (Anyone who sends me a cameo for the story will get to walk the red carpet!)
  • There’s a huge mysterious secret kept among all the characters that remains hidden from the MC throughout the story.
  • There are four dimensions: Human, Fairy, Demon, and Vampire.

I really hope you check it out and enjoy! For any updates, comments, questions, or random conversations through DM, please follow me on Instagram! @crimsoncat6_episode

1 Like

Sounds fun! I’ll make sure to read it! :heart:

1 Like

Yay! Thank you so much :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :heartpulse:

1 Like

Ok. I have found a few free artists for a realistic/semi-realistic, 2 character, any size art scene:

• The Silvers Art Shop - There are some great artists in this shop. They do great work and respond quickly.
  • Epi Lair Art Shop - They make wonderful art pieces and edits. They seem somewhat active, but I could be wrong.
  • The Toronto Art Shop - Some members are on a break, but others are currently active. They have a lot of fantastic artists.

Hope this helped! Sorry about the lack of shops, most are closed, inactive, or suspended. Thank you! :heart: :smiley:

2 Likes

that is great thx so much!

1 Like

No problem! :heart:

1 Like

Hello @scarlettm! I would love if you could read my story!

Hope to hear from you very soon!

1 Like

Closed since Share Feedback is not the proper category for R4Rs, coding advice, or shop recommendations. Please review our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley: