Scary story recommendations and book club promotion

Hey guys! This is my second post for recommendations, I got sooo many amazing stories on the last one but I realized I didn’t inquire about horror / thriller stories which I’m starting to fall in love with! Any recommendations for your guys favorite scary stories on episodes? Please feel free to drop them :relaxed: ALSO if you’re looking for a book club you should consider BombStoriez, it’s been extremely fun since I joined their book club and the challenge stories are always fire and the group is super considerate I love it.

Can’t wait to read some amazing recommendations, both ongoing and completed are fine!

7 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi! Thank you for making this thread. I would love to do a R4R with you if you are interested.

I just published a new story! I would appreciate it if you gave it a chance and share it please! Feedback is welcomed!

Title: The Truce

Description: Sergei is a cold-hearted gang leader. What happens when he is given a proposal that turns out to be more than he expected?

Style: LL

Genre: Action

My insta: @safi.episode

URL: Episode Writer Portal

How exactly is it scary??

Horror

The Infected by Caitoriri

SHREW by Amber J

The Shadows by Christina Marie

Shroud by Dina Damanhudi

Thriller

The Game by Amber J

Sprint by Licorice

Memento Mori by Shahar

Home Wrecker by Joriemar

I published my second story ‘Trapped.’ in September and I’d be very happy if you’d check it out!
But what is it about?
Best friends forever and ever is the saying, right? Two best friends and a murder case to be solved undercover.
But some things in life are not meant to last forever…

genre thriller/drama/romance
female MC, two potential LI (YOUR choice)
share your thoughts and ofc your questions with me!

Instagram: @jaswrites.ep
xoxo
Jas

Hi! Feel free to check out mine. There’s a few more chapters released under Season 2.

Tribe of Malapinchi.

A dark fantasy laced with mystery, thriller and horror (paranormal). It was meant for the Thriller contest way back in 2018 hence lots of Thriller and Horror aspects invovled.

No worries if you aren’t a fan. Enjoy!