Scene ideas help: character being followed

Hey! I’m trying to write a scene where a character is being followed. It’s a fantasy story, going for an eerie, old city night vibe (I’ve already decided I want it to go to music ambient_dripping_lp). I’m not sure how to direct this…I don’t necessarily need someone to direct it for me, but does anyone have ideas on how I might do this? Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

also, could I do this without even showing glimpses of the person following him? Not necessary but it might be better this way with the story.

2 Likes

Good morning @Anna.Epp

So, based on your question. you could place your character in a situation like tunnel, cave, forest etc.
somewhere character is being followed by someone.
you could have added the person is covered in black with a hoody. so, it could be a mystery of the person that following your character. since you are writing a fantasy story.

Link of make the screen follow your character @Anna.Epp

The ambient_dripping_lp sounds interesting for your background story. it’s depends on kind of background you’re going to use in your story for fantasy where person is following your character.

2 Likes

Thank you for your help!!

1 Like

you’re welcome @Anna.Epp

1 Like

Bump because I’m looking for some more ideas : )

Since you are not keen on showing the glimpses of the person who is following the MC, I think you can just remove him/her from the scene and if he/she makes an appearance later on…just code him back maybe :woman_shrugging: :laughing:

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

bump!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.