School emergency ( need help)

So basically my teacher wants me to do urdu in yr 9 and I still wanna continue with Spanish the reason is that teacher taught my dad urdu and wants me to learn it but my mum’s like urdu is hard I’ll teach you at home and plus urdu is after school I dont know if imma do it could u pllz help me decide

8 Likes

This is a decision that only you can make. Do what you want to do, because at the end of the day, you’re the one who is going to have to take the class. Choose the class you think/know you will like.

7 Likes

Oh okay thx

4 Likes

yes dont do it if you dont want to, beside learning a second landguage is really hard if you already is taken spanish its best to stay with that.

5 Likes

Yh ur right thx aswelll

5 Likes

If you already have the opportunity to learn Urdu from your mum at home, I would stick to Spanish! But just like the others said, this is a decision you should make yourself.

2 Likes

As a spanish student, I would definitely say stick to learning one language at a time. I don’t know where you are at in terms of how advanced your material is, but it definitely piles up once you start going more in depth. I know that if I were to take another language on top of Spanish I would get confused easily, but then again I don’t really know you and how your brain works with learning.

My advice is to stick with one, but you can do whatever you want! At the end of the day it is your life and education, and I think this is a decision you should make, regardless of other’s opinions :heart: good luck!

3 Likes

It is all your choice!! Because it is your life and not theirs!! So do what your heart says :relaxed:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.