School memories

we have done a lot of things in our school life
Which is the craziest part of your school life which you will never forget???

Share your school experiences and read one another’s…

*ENJOY*
2 Likes

When I was walking on the hall and my best friend pulled me back because 2 guys were fighting and came running down the hall (that I couldn’t see) If my friend never pulled me, I would have been squashed by the two guys :joy::joy:

You r lucky to have such a friend who helped you

Yhea :sweat_smile: that was like 4 years ago tho

three girls had a bitch fight. the bell for home room rang and we all walked out, and these two girls jumped this one girl and gave her a concussion and there was blood and cops, and an ambulance. oh and a certain restraining order.

i was not involved but my “friend” got expelled…

Not really crazy but it was so funny in 7th grade the whole class got kicked out because someone said they saw a rat and everyone starting standing on the tables and starting running around someone was eating Cheerios off the floor and I got kicked out for standing on a chair. :joy:

1 Like

It’s really funny@slater

The principal of my school was fired for constantly drinking while on the job. She sure set a good example for all the students :joy::roll_eyes:

Also, one time there was a huge bug on the floor in one of my classes and everyone was freaking out. Then, this one girl got up, picked it up in her hand, and threw it out the window like nothing happened. Our teacher was just like “aren’t you going to wash your hands now?” :joy:

1 Like

When I was in 9th grade we my friends decided to have fun so we sneak out in the middle of the lecture and pressed the fire alarm. Teachers were confused and all the students were running to the ground… But we were not caught :grin::grin::rofl::rofl:

What a madlad.

i remember in kindergarten i was cutting a paper and i cut my eye bc i was curious of what it would do and my eye was bleeding a lot i was so dumb and my mom was so mad :sob::sob:

In a second grade this boy who had a crush on me kissed me. He stole my first kiss. :joy:
But like he was cute ngl. :woman_shrugging:t6:

From then on he called me his girlfriend, I don’t even know if I knew what that meant back then but he probably did. A lot of boys had crushes on me, like some from different classes would just come up to me and say they like me when I didn’t even know their names???
I miss elementary school, middle school sucks. So much drama. :expressionless:

3 years ago in grade 7 we all had a party in the gym and it was so much fun!

The whole thang :rofl::rofl:

But I’ll say the moment I got my boyfriend in January. And we got really close and I’ll always remember this year (last year of junior year) we had a special moment since we were going on summer break and wouldn’t see each other much :relieved::joy: I’ll never forget that dndbdnsbs