School uniforms for male characters?

I was trying to code a school scene and i used this purple school uniform for female characters, and I didn’t find a matching one for the male characters?? And there aren’t any male school uniforms in general?? Where am I supposed to find school uniforms now :sob:

(Sorry about the intense night filter, it’s crucial for me as i have extremely high myopia)

3 Likes

Maybe you can use one of these? :thinking:

You’re right… But they’re so ugly :sob: sksksksksk i think i gotta roll with what I’ve got. Ugh why can’t episode just release matching school outfits for both male and female??

1 Like

AAH thanks ikr​:sob::sob: it’s so annoying.

And the school uniforms already present are so old and ugly (no offense) and the matching outfits we do have look so formal.

2 Likes

Already a thread asking for it

2 Likes

Moved to Creator’s Corner since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Oh thanks!!

which pants and shoes can i use to match ?

A very beautiful school uniform has been released for female characters! I’m a design student in college, and in elementary school, my classmates did similar projects, but they didn’t come out as pretty. I like this area, I need imagination here, I previously studied exact sciences and it was boring, many students simply bought a research proposal https://paperell.net/order-case-study-help in various subjects. Therefore, I like those subjects where there are a lot of practical exercises and assignments. Just writing paperwork on theoretical research is not interesting. I hope that when I finish my course project, I will also not be ashamed to publish it)))