Sci-fi edit ideas/regular edit ideas?

Could anyone help me come up with some sci-fi edit ideas? I really like editing sci-if edits but I never have any ideas! So please share some!

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hmm, maybe an alien shooting a comet out of her hands and up into space :thinking: She could also be wearing a shirt that says “National Comet Day” and behind her could possibly be a spaceship next to a pile of rocks?

btw, sorry if my ideas are strange :joy:

4 Likes

I love your idea! Thank you so much! I’ll definitely do that!

3 Likes

Awesome, I’d love to see, tag me when you do :yay: :100:

3 Likes

I will!

3 Likes

Bump, any more ideas?

2 Likes

I’m not sure if this is too advanced haha but maybe you could do like a human coming out of a robot or vice versa? Kinda like they’re breaking out or being unzipped

4 Likes

Anyone have any more ideas?

2 Likes

Cow being picked up by a spaceship and the aliens are in the widows, or something.
Another idea is aliens driving cars on mars with humans looking confused in from of a spaceship.

3 Likes

Ooh. I love that. Thanks.

2 Likes

Small bump!

1 Like

Bump! Does anyone have any sci-fi edit ideas? I really want to make a detective sci-fi edit but I don’t know what I want it to look like.

2 Likes

Watch Men In Black for inspo :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do you have any ideas from that movie? :thinking:

I don’t feel like watching a movie right now.

3 Likes

Haven’t watched it but try a few of these scenes (off g**gle) =

Men In Black =

Star Wars =

3 Likes

You could maybe do a human detective/police officer arresting some sort of alien - like handcuffing it or something.
Or a detective that is a shapeshifter and try and find a way to show their alien form and human form, idk.
Or play around with the idea of superpowers, that’s kinda sci-fi I think.

1 Like

Thank you.

Ooh! I like that idea, thanks!

Thank you!

2 Likes

Does anyone have any ideas that have/deal with powers?

1 Like

Tagging @p.i.s.c.e.s @Akanksha.writes @tanyaepisode @Devil_Herself because you guys are amazing editors and I just want to see if you have any ideas to share. Sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged.

3 Likes

hmm maybe a girl who is half robot

inspo

Cyborg | Wiki | Teen Titans Amino

The Best Sci-Fi Movies Of 2021

Or an alien girl with a human boy!

inspo

Cute Couple Poses That Make Our Hearts Go Awwww!

Cute couple ⬇ Stock Photo, Image by © romancephotos #58821759

1 Like