❤ Science And Math Club ❤

Welcome to:

I create a group PM on the forums where we can all help and motivate each other! It’s for Gr 9 to University math (stats, calculus), and science (physics, chemistry). We start in September :two_hearts: Essay writing skill is also welcome! :blob_sun: Feel free to mention anything else you’d like pertaining to Education (yes, you can suggest subjects!) or any questions you might have :blob_hearts:

:black_heart: If interested, comment below :heart:

Members:

1. @JemU776
  2. @versearrow - Computer Science, Math, essay writing
  3. @Roy - Biology, learning Math
  4. @Youngbl00d - chem, stat, certain levels of geometry, algebra, healthcare, English language Arts
  5. @ImAnAlien - Biology and Writing
  6. @fenixxx - Languages, writing, bio, technology, math
  7. @athenamae - English language arts, grammar and proofreading essays/stories, Biology, Some history, many arts (such as film, theatre, photography, graphic design). Learning math
11 Likes

I should mention that I follow the curriculum that’s put in place where I live (in Canada) :blob_sun:

2 Likes

hey!

is there a form to fill out to join?

I was wondering if computer science knowledge would also count, but if not, I love calculus and would love to help out in the math department!

1 Like

Computer science is also welcome :blob_hearts: You can list your strengths & weaknesses if you’d like. You can also list the subjects you would be learning and/or wanting to help with :blob_sun:

1 Like

alright This do be feeling like a real job interview :sweat_smile:

some strengths are that I’m usually pretty active on the forums, and I’m good at coming up with analogies to help explain things; I’m also pretty good at time management, although this quarantine has rusted my skills a bit lmao

a weakness is that come september, I might not always have the time to help out; I’m going into first year university, so it will be a new experience that will take some getting used to;

I’m in a computer science and maths program, so I can help out in those subjects, but if someone needs me to look over their essay, I can help out there too!

1 Like

Update: it is now Gr 9 to University for any subject you need help in. Thanks to @versearrow for suggesting this :nerd_face: :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

I’m so much blessed to find this thread. Thank you so much for making it. I live in Canada too. I’m preparing for University (Bachelor of Science in Nursing). My strength is Biology, but I’m weak in Mathematics. When I say weak, I mean really really weak. I would love to help with Bio and get some help in Mathematics.

1 Like

Bump. anyone taking physics or chem? Do feel free to join us, if you’re good at it, that would be beneficial :+1:

2 Likes

Bump :nerd_face:

this seems cool but i just started 9th grade :joy:. I know you said you’ll accept 9th grade so I guess I’ll throw my name in the hat (tho i’ll feel like i don’t contribute a lot)

1 Like

ayy welcome; and good luck with gr 9; your first year of high school only comes once, so try to make the most of it :two_hearts:

1 Like

I’m terrible at math, but somehow managed to earn an A- in Bio :eyes: I think it’s mostly because of my writing skills, so I’ll probably be useless to this group

1 Like

heyy thanks for this thread :revolving_hearts:
I’m Spanish so I’m not sure which year am I in English called
Ik it’s third year fi high school and it’ll be fun to join :heartpulse:

1 Like

woahh and A-, thats awesome; you could join and help others with bio?

1 Like

sure thing;

what would you be willing to teach and what are you in need of help for?

1 Like

I could try :weary:

1 Like

noice; i can’t add you to the list but @JemU776 can!

1 Like

I can teach languages and tic and bio mostly
and if like help for maths and physics and chemistry :two_hearts:

1 Like

ahahaha tries to with digital classes

uhm idk if you need to know this but i can help with chem. stat, certain levels of geom., algebra, healthcare and english language arts

1 Like

that’s awesome; I’m sure when @JemU776 sees this she’ll hire you lmao

1 Like