Scifi/mystery recos?

I’m looking for a Sci-fi or Mystery story where choices matters and affects the ending. All of the authors I follow haven’t updated their story so I’m finding a new story to binge on.

1 Like

I absolutely love the story vertigo by Ella R. It’s honestly so great and like everyone may seem like a suspect. There’s only I think 10 episodes atm but it’s 100% worth a read!

1 Like

I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED.

Important Stuff.
Social Media: I have none.
Story Promotion: [UPDATED] Feel free to promote your story!
Screenshots: If you post a screenshot, makes sure to spoiler it like this so as not to give anything away!

Epic cover by Episode.Anika

SS of In-Game Title Page (filter version)

Genre:
Sci-fi, Fantasy

Style:
Limelight (LL)

Description:
Persecuted for being a mage, Zedyn has been on the run from the law for years. With the help of a snarky fugitive, will Zedyn gather the courage to fight for life and liberty?

Fun Stuff:
:alpaca: Choose Gender
:alpaca: Limited MC CC
:alpaca: One LI (the story takes place over a couple days, so it’s a strangers-to-crush relationship that has an impact on the story’s ending)
:alpaca: Points
:alpaca: Choices Matter
:alpaca: 4 Endings
:alpaca: My Weird Sense of Humor
:alpaca: Savage Glasses
:alpaca: Advanced Directing
:alpaca: Cheap Gem Choices (You don’t have to spend any if you don’t want to, though)
:alpaca: Minigames

If you find an error, feel free to DM me! Feedback is appreciated. (If I do not respond, it is because I am lazy/studying/really terrible at interpersonal communication.)

It’s only 3 episodes, but it’s complete!

Recommendations (not mine):
Seeker is a very good story, but there is some un-aliving of oneself.
Divided By Night by Silver Lady is awesome.
Escaping Eternal is an older one (INK old) and is action, but it’s awesome and I haven’t beaten it yet.

3 Likes

I’ll give that a try! TY

1 Like

IT has everything I love in a story, THANK YOU

1 Like

Hello, my completed story seems like what you’re looking for. It’s a sci-fi genre with mystery as it’s sub genre. Hope you can give it a chance.

Story Card

iH Story Card

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley: