Scratches On Lens

For any who wears glasses, do you guys hate it then your trying so hard to not focus on the scratches while wearing them?

1 Like

Yep, all the time. It’s so annoying! I have contacts but some days I just don’t want to touch my eye lol.-- and there’s always a new scratch that catches your eye too. :joy:

1 Like

ikr, and it really irritates me honestly, and I cant focus while on the damn laptop. XDDD

1 Like

Agreed. especially at night when the lights are out. It’s like every scratch gets magnified by the light lol

1 Like

agreed, so I stopped wearing them until I can get this fix/clean again lol

1 Like

Actually, as a glass wearer myself, I do actually have problems with the knobs that support your eyewear to sit on your nose bridge. They actually cause me traces on my nose even though I just wear them for once in a day (only when I’m writing down notes in college) :sob:

1 Like

I have one minor scratch. I was constantly focused on it at first. But I think my eyes got used to it by now. I hardly ever see it anymore.
What irritates me is as soon as there is a smudge on them. The light fractures differently then and I can’t focus until I can clean them properly. Those little cloths do nothing but make the smudge even worse.

1 Like

I used to have glasses with those little knobs too. I’ve got some without them now. They are definitely more comfortable for me.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.