Screen issue, please help

Hey! So I’ve just posted my story, to play it on my phone and see how it goes.
When I would preview it on my computer, everything was fine. But on my phone the screen and the placement is just off I have no idea why.
Please help​:sob::sob:

1 Like

If you are using different size devices such as a tablet or phone, the screen size can vary, and make some scenes look funny. To fix this, you look at the preveiw on your computer and click on guidebox, which will show how the scene will look on different size devices. Hope that helps… and if thats not it, then it’s probably just a bug. :blob_hearts: :blob_sun:

1 Like

Thank you so much!
So if I use the guidebox, it will look okay for either phone and tablet?

1 Like

Yeah! Everything in the green box can be seen on a tablet and everything in the red box can be seen on a phone. When I’m writing, I try to keep everything inside the green box, so that it can be dispayed without any issues or glitches on every device. :blob_sun: :blob_hearts:

Hi! Is the problem solved?

2 Likes

if you play it in your phone than the problem will be more likely in the script itself and not in the guide box -

because the problem is for tablets - that it cuts top and bottom part of the screen…so if your issue is different than this show me your script and tell me how it should look and whst you see in reality in the app.

The web previewer shows thinks sometimes differently than the app because it reads the script as it seems in different way.

1 Like

It’s the opposite for me the phone cuts the sides a little but on my computer very thing seems fine. I will try using the green box because maybe it’s just because of my phone

1 Like

I will try it and let you know. Thank you again! :blush::blush:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.