Screen Recording Option Gone

Anyone know what happened to the screen recording option?

I never even had that option. :scream:

4 Likes

It’s the first time I actually hear about this option… :joy:

1 Like

hmm, i still have it🤔

I knew it existed, but I’ve never had it.

2 Likes

I think you have to be reading the story to start screen recording. What I mean is visibly having the characters be on screen, then you can screen record. Some options are on the home tab, while others can only be accessed within the actual story.

I’ve never had such option… Maybe it was for betta testing, and then canceled? :eyes:

1 Like

Like the person above me said, it probably was in beta testing. I have it on my mom’s IPhone X, but I didn’t have it on my Android :thinking:

2 Likes

Its wierd because ive had it for a long time and just yesterday its gone :thinking:

4 Likes

Mines gone too. I swear I had it last time I was on the app which I think was last week but :woman_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

I’ve never noticed it was gone. :scream:

1 Like

Not exactly because it still appears outside of the story too

I thought I was the only one who lost the option. This sucks :slightly_frowning_face:

I have lost the ability to record on the Episode app as well. I’ve recorded videos for a long time, and now, I can no longer record them on the app. Episode, please fix.

I think the reason why this option got taken out, because at least for Apple the new IOS update makes the device able to screen record by itself, and I Guess with that, Episode is allowing more space for another feature

I sent in a ticket, and they said it was a known issue.

I hope they fix this i recently started getting into video editing it was easier with the screen recording option on the app than in the actually iphone since my notifications would pop up and ruin the video :see_no_evil::joy:

If you have an iPhone the latest update put the screen recorder in our control center. So you just use that to record and it. And you just cut out the parts of the videos you don’t want anyone to see.

Yea i know but with the new update lately my phone has been going crazy :woman_facepalming:t2:

If you have an iPhone you been had the screen recording option before the latest update…