Script Box Size/Length Need To Fix

Episode please fix the scrip size, it was larger and longer. I’m tired of scrolling up and down all the time. Please fix it. :sob:

10 Likes

Don’t want to be the bad guy here but this is so far the worst update :pleading_face:

9 Likes

support, super anoying.

1 Like

Well, this is the reason I have not started coding my next episode… When they r going to fix this?

1 Like

It hurts my brain more that if I scroll outside of the script, I scroll the page instead…
It’s legit annoying and it’s disturbing my focus.

4 Likes

:sob:
YAS PLEASE CHANGE IT!!!
I will survive with white screen… but this is… just… too much!!

5 Likes

I saw a lot of authors sending a ticket regarding the script length because it’s so annoying have to scroll all the way down and somehow it demotivates you. I suggest sending a ticket as well.

3 Likes

Yes! Haven’t written in a couple of days and thought it was just my mind playing tricks on me… :woman_facepalming:t4:

1 Like

Agree!! I keep hoping I’ll get used to it, but I also can’t get over that it was fine as is before this update? Now it’s just disruptive :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

yeah. :sob:

1 Like

Support 100%! Worst part of a bad update!

1 Like

Support!! :100: I just don’t see why this was even up for discussion. No one was bothered by the previous website design, so why “fix” what’s not broken? And the SCROLLING thing is driving me up the wall! (Along with the box size too, obvi)

TBH, at this point, I’m disappointed but not surprised. For instance, Android fanmail has been MIA for about TWO years come 2022, and most recently, they’re disabling iPhone fanmail “temporarily” as well. It’s like they’re focusing way too much on things that just don’t or didn’t need changing. :woman_facepalming:t4:

3 Likes

The scrolling thing is driving me nuts, too. I don’t get how updating their color scheme managed to shrink our script box.
:thinking:

3 Likes

I emailed them about it and they said they’re working on the issue, I need them to fix it fast its so demotivating

2 Likes

they always say that. I complain about mistakes years ago and its stil not fixed

1 Like

I can’t even touch the portal because of this… My brain cannot handle it. :rofl:And I don’t understand the all white thing they got going on… my inspiration hits at 3AM and that kills my eyes :rofl:

although i see you have dark mode on your screenshot here… i guess i just don’t have that :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

naur they better fix it or im walking up to headquarters

1 Like

Lol they haven’t even fixed like a drop of it🥲!!!

1 Like

pls i emailed them and they replied as if i had an issue with my portal :skull::skull: like i specified everything in my ticket.