Script Error - Background Appoved but apparently doesn't exist?

Hey guys.
So basically I went to check if my background for my story had been approved, and it said yes it has. And as a wrote 3 chapters, it said I could publish it. So I used my background before in one of my other chapters, and it didn’t come up with any errors. However I used this background again to add a couple more lines to my last chapter, and it said that the background doesn’t exist.

And yes, I did check again to see if they happened to reject my background or if I accidentally deleted it, but it’s still there, and it says APPROVED.

I really don’t know what’s going on, I tried reloading my page and everything, but nothing worked. I can even send pictures if your wish;

Screenshot 2021-07-30 15.22.54
Thank you for anybody who helps. And sorry if I’m in the wrong section :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hi! I think the problem isn’t the background itself, but you wrote AND NICCOLETTE twice, that’s why you have that error.

:skull: :sob:! Omg thank you so much lol i didnt realise :woman_facepalming:t5:

1 Like

No problem!

1 Like

You could move this to Directing Help & Tips since this isn’t a bug. And don’t worry, when you’ve been staring at your coding for a long time it’s normal not to see small mistakes.

Yeah. Thanks a lot though

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.