Script error? HELP!

SO the scrip is…
(scene)
@CHARACTER enters from left AND CHARACTER is run_athletic_neutral_loop
@CHARACTER exits right AND CHARACTER is run_athletic_neutral_loop
(scene)
@CHARACTER enters from left AND CHARACTER is run_athletic_neutral_loop
@CHARACTER exits right AND CHARACTER is run_athletic_neutral_loop

and a few transitions and such, the issue is however, that these action commands are coming up as an error, but when I open the app, it plays perfectly fine! Why is it saying it is an error if it works?
It also says things like “@cut to zone 2” is not a valid command, but again it works on the game as well!

Will I still be able to publish with these?

@CHARACTER enters from left to screen position

You need to add in where they are entering to (like screen center or screen right)

But the errors did not show up for that part of the script the two days I spent hours working on the scene, but then showed up today when I started working on the episode and it’s probably four scenes later, that it is just now recognizing this… which is odd. Everything was completely fine until I started a new scene today, and now it is saying my previous scenes have errors.
So weird!

Can you post a screenshot of your script with the errors

This is the script, the left side bar is saying there is errors and is directing me towards this portion of the script, saying it is an error, but it works on the app! I’m using limelight BTW

What does the error message say?

39%20PM

But I can’t have my character stop in the middle of a scene if he’s supposed to be running through a scene… he will look silly lol.

You need to use this code

found a video, but thank you!! posting this here if anyone else has to same problem :slight_smile: