Script errors and templates: I'm helping for Free!

:ghost: BOO

5 Likes

Can I ask you for a template?

Also is this free? Bc I know this takes lots of effort but I really can’t pay for a template rn jeje, I already bought a cover and an art scene so my budget is in 0 :joy::white_heart:

1 Like

It’s totally free!

1 Like

Ok! I would love tl request then :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Will send you the details rn, brb :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

BACKGROUND: INT. REGENCY ERA BALLROOM - DAY

POSSIBLE CHARACTER NAMES:
ANGEL 1/2/3 —> FEMALES
ANGEL MALE 1/2/3/4 —> MALES
CHAR 1/2/3/4 —> MALE
CHAR 10/11/13/14 —> FEMALE
FAIRY —> FEMALE
FAIRY 2 —> FEMALE
FAIRY MALE 1 —> MALE
WICH —> FEMALE I know which is misspelled :sweat_smile:

You don’t have to use them all, I’m just saying the name of all the bg characters I have, use the ones you want. But if it’s not too much to ask please put some angels, fairies and humans, like a mix between them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I would love them for be dancing, drinking or just talking :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Also the story is medieval so it’s quite formal, no dance_drop_it or stuff like that jeje :sweat_smile:

If this is too much I completely understand and thank you so much either ways :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’ll get to it right away. How is 5 of each for a ratio?

1 Like

That’s perfect! You can use less if you want, this is just more comfy for me to give them all so I just have to copy and paste :sweat_smile::joy: And you can take your time, no rush :white_heart:

No problem I should be done in 15 minutes or less.

1 Like

Oh girl! You’re a fast one! Wow thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hey! Can I request again?? :bowing_woman:t5::bowing_woman:t5::see_no_evil:

Sure, what do you need?

1 Like

Yayaya.
OK so this time I need a template of a wedding.
Don’t worry this time there will be less people :joy:
Bg: EXT. BEACH WEDDING RECEPTION DUSK
Characters:
Girls: PARIS, MAID, MADAM SOFIA
Boy: KING HERTHWOOD, LUCIUS, MISTER,
Bride and groom: MADAM (girl) and JOSEPH (boy)
Thank you I’m advance! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

On it!

1 Like

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

EXT. BEACH WEDDING RECEPTION - DUSK

&PARIS spot 0.864 192 167 in zone 1 AND PARIS faces left AND PARIS is talk_armscrossed_neutral_loop
&MAID spot 0.724 57 253 in zone 2 AND MAID faces right AND MAID is dance_frame_neutral_loop
&MADAM SOFIA spot 1.210 238 -37 in zone 2 AND MADAM SOFIA faces right AND MADAM SOFIA is eat_food_hand_neutral
&MADAM spot 1.165 33 -21 in zone 3 AND MADAM faces right AND MADAM is talk_handsopen_happy_loop
&KING HERTHWOOD spot 0.890 78 166 in zone 1 AND KING HERTHWOOD faces right AND KING HERTHWOOD is sip_cup_neutral_loop
&LUCIUS spot 0.494 123 389 in zone 2 AND LUCIUS faces right AND LUCIUS is eat_pizza_neutral
&MISTER spot 0.737 49 249 in zone 2 AND MISTER is dance_frame_loop_rear AND MISTER faces right
&JOSEPH spot 1.171 161 -1 in zone 3 AND JOSEPH faces left AND JOSEPH is idle_cup_neutral_loop
#ADDITIONAL spot 1.114 289 20 in zone 3 AND ADDITIONAL faces left AND ADDITIONAL is idle_armscrossed_neutral_loop
@add Champagne Flute Filled to KING HERTHWOOD
@add Champagne Flute Filled to JOSEPH
@add Cookie Chocolate Chip to MADAM SOFIA
@pan to zone 3 in 200

&MAID moves to layer 1
&MISTER moves to layer 2
&LUCIUS moves to layer 0
&MADAM moves to layer 3
&MADAM SOFIA moves to layer 2
#ADDITIONAL moves to layer 2
&JOSEPH moves to layer 2

Sorry it took so long, something came up

1 Like

Thank you so much! And don’t worry about it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi, I have a problem with my script. I was working normally, I added a new scene, then when I saved I had the message ERROR but the weird thing is it does not mention where is the ERROR. I’ve been going nut. I thought maybe the new scene has something wrong even though I checked I didn’t find anything. So I delete it and only kept what I have before the ERROR message. just so I can preview, but nothing changes the ERROR message still appeared. I don’t know what to do if you have any idea what’s this will you please help me.

Hey, send me the script. I’ll correct it for you

I need help with choices. I will like the reader to pick which overlay limb they are using so will I have to write my rest of my story in the different choices

1 Like

You can use flags, before the story starts, right after the reader is done customizing her/his character, Ask what tone is her/his skin. Like this:

NARRATOR
What is your skin tone?
choice
“Light”{

gain light_skin

} “Medium Light”{

gain medium_light

} “Medium Dark”{

gain medium_dark

} “Dark”{

gain dark_skin

}