Script Errors...Please Help

Hey everyone, I’m having trouble with writing my first script and I don’t know why it keeps saying I have an error. These are the errors it says I have:

@ALILA enters from left to screen right THEN ALILA exits from screen to right while run_athletic_neutral_loop
“Use @CHARACTER enters from X to screen Y”
@ALILA enters from right to screen center while run_athletic_neutral_loop THEN ALILA faces left
“Use @CHARACTER enters from X to screen Y”

I’ve tried multiple different things to fix these but it just keeps saying the same thing. If anyone has any suggestions that’d be very nice and helpful. Also, ya girl would really appreciate it. :wink:

Thank you,
Anahi (pronounced: ON-UH-HEE)

Hello @Anahi-Camejo, this is Sydney the Moderator and we welcome you to the Episode Forums!

I’ve moved this post from Creator’s Corner into Directing Helps and Tips because it involves scripting/coding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses:

@CHARACTER enters from left to screen right AND CHARACTER exits right AND CHARACTER does it while run_athletic_neutral_loop

@CHARACTER enters from right to screen center AND CHARACTER does it while run_athletic_neutral_loop THEN CHARACTER faces left

:grin:

1 Like

@ALILA enters from left to screen right THEN ALILA exits from screen to right AND ALILA does it while run_athletic_neutral_loop

@ALILA enters from right to screen center AND ALILA does it while run_athletic_neutral_loop THEN ALILA faces left

1 Like

Thank you :sleepy:

Thank you so much :blush:

1 Like

yw :blush: