SCRIPT ERRORS you just can't seem to fix!

Ok, so I have this error and it won’t let me preview my story at all!!
It says: ‘ANIMATIONPROPERTIES’ and i can’t figure out what is wrong…

I read what you said above but I didn’t use the remover overlay command

1 Like

Hello I am trying to publish my episode but it says I have script errors and they are all spelling. For some reason it’s counting all my last names (ex:Darkwood) as misspelled. Is this going to inhibit my episode from being able to be published?

Spelling errors don’t affect your story in any way. They’re just words that the system doesn’t recognize. You can ignore them.

1 Like

Gain names cannot have spaces in them. They can only contain letters, numbers, and/or underscores. So change gain chose_option 1 to gain chose_option_1 with an underscore betwen “option” and “1”, then fix all the other gain names the same way.

ok thanks so much I wasn’t sure because the guideline says no errors. Also what is the use on profanity it wasn’t really clear to me.

You can use them, you just cannot use them excessively. No more than 5 f-words per episode.

1 Like

ohhhhhhh thank you it makes sense now tysm!! :grin::slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t understand :tired_face::tired_face:

Honestly I’m not sure. It’s a really new error that just started popping up yesterday. You’re gonna have to look through your script carefully and check to see if you have any errors, specifically for overlay animations.

ok :disappointed_relieved:

But are you absolutely sure you didn’t use “remove overlay OVERLAY” in your script? That seems to be the only reason why that error message comes up.

ok so i read through all the overlay parts and I found i used that command. I only thought it was somewhere else because when it saved it brought me to the top of the script instead of bringing me to where the error actually was like it usually did… Thank you! And sorry for the confusion…:smile:

&ALEX walks to spot 1.25 141 -2 in zone 2 does it while run_athletic THEN ALEX faces left AND ALEX starts idle

I don’t know why, but it says this is an error on my script. :sweat_smile:

You forgot to put and ALEX before the does it while command.

&ALEX walks to spot 1.25 141 -2 in zone 2 and ALEX does it while run_athletic THEN ALEX faces left AND ALEX starts idle

Thank you!

Hi! So I am writing my first story and this error is bugging me. It keeps saying that “Arched Natural” eyebrows do not exist. I am writing in LimeLight on my computer and am unsure if I am missing something here. Thanks!

You need to create the character ASHLYN

1 Like

Hi thank you for writing back so quickly! I am wondering if you could help me again with another issue I am having :confused: . So my character walks onto the screen but then walks all the way to the right and doesn’t walk offscreen, but just disappears. I am trying to have her stay put during character customization but she is on screen for a few seconds and for some choices she is standing in really odd places. Thanks! (again :)).

The template you’re using was made for zone 1. I see that you panned to zone 3. The character spot placement is in zone 2 and all the zooms are for zone 1

1 Like