SCRIPT ERRORS you just can't seem to fix!

You still have not fixed what I told you to fix.

oh, i forgot about that. Thank you very much. All of my problems are solved
 for now :joy:

I have another problem, I figured out my errors but now, I can only see my main character and not my second character

I recommend that you get help from an Episode Community Member. :slight_smile:

helpp i know i’m a pain

Fix line 580

What does your script look like now

what do i fix

1- you need a space between goto and UNKNOWN
2- remove the space between UNKNOWN and _mouth1

thx but now i have another problemm

i’m a huge pain

You need to close off that choice by adding an ending bracket on line 571

1 Like

You mean get help from the forum, I am asking for help and still need it I can’t see my second character

hi, im new here and i have two errors. one is repeating and the other is this one. dont mind my skype with my boyfriend lol. how do i fix these? thanks in advance.

also here is the second one thats repeating for customization for the female MC

I cant ask my question
 everytime I want to ask “Sorry, new users can only mention 2 users in a post.” pops up

If you’re trying to paste your script here, using @ and a name on the forums will tag a user with the same. So you can either just put a space between @ and the name so no one gets tagged, or just post a screenshot of your script.

1 Like

You can’t put a template inside of a choice because templates have labels, and like the error message is saying, labels cannot be inside of brackets. You will have to put the cc template after the choice, and put a goto inside each choice option

NARR
Do you want to customize your character?

choice
“Yes!” {
goto first_label_of_template
} “No” {
goto after_template
}

[customization template goes here]

label after_template

[continue your story here]

Replace “first_label_of_template” with the actual first label of the customization template.

But No one help me not even once, I figured out the reason why the errors now I need help with the fact I can’t see the other character, You would be right about asking questions but no one helped me no one

I AM HELPING YOU. You provided a screen shot of your script with your errors which I then told you how to fix them and also suggested that you read the guides to learn how to do basic directing. You replied back with the same error and didn’t fix what I told you to fix. The reason why you can’t see the other character is because your coding is not correct. Please read the guides or watch Joseph Evans tutorial videos on youtube.

So I’m really not sure what’s wrong here. I added in the audience-boo sound effect (ln 22) the same way I did all the others, but the portal says it’s an error. I tried retyping it, and adding in an extra blank line, but it’s completely convinced that it should be dialogue, and I don’t understand why.

Oh, and this is in Limelight, if that makes a difference.