SCRIPT ERRORS you just can't seem to fix!

~bump~

Please help! :sob:

I’ve gone over this like 20 times and I can’t find the problem. It won’t let me preview the story in the app and all it will say is error. I really don’t know what I did wrong! I asked the episode team, but they haven’t responded yet. Please help if you can!! I’ve attached pictures of my whole script so you can see everything. (it will only allow me to add one picture, so I’ll comment with the rest).

It only lets me add 3 replies so idk what to do!! :sob::sob::sob:

UPDATE: Even when I start a new chapter that is blank, it still says error in the same way. Is this an issue with Episode? Is there anything I can do about it?

You should try switching to Google Chrome. It’s the best web browser to use for the portal.

I am writting my first story and i keep getting this error i cant get them to walk on screen what am i doing wrong please help me i try to go to instagram but there was no way to message you. if there is a way to get ahold of you faster or if anyone else knows that can help me that i chat with time to time please let me know i really want to do my story i worked really hard on it.

I have tryed @LIVVIE &LIVVIE neither worked

Can you post a photo of your script where the error is

i get an error when i try to put in a background too i dont know if that helps you to know whats wrong. is there somewhere on here to message you or is this the best way to get ahold of you

So first you need to get rid of the NARRATOR on line 2 since you don’t have any dialogue for that.
Then you need to have your character walk to a position. center is not the correct position. It should be screen center

@LIVVIE enters from right to screen center

omfg your a life saver i have been looking for almost 2 days on what i was doing wrong i finally got them to go come on the screen thank you so much big hug !! im sure ill be back

one more queston you know how you read a story and they go from the char feet up their body till it reaches the top of them show them how do you do that ?

Check out: HOW TO: Zoom from the Feet to the Head (Full Body)

Good luck! :heart:

every time I view an animation, I can only view one because when I click on the next animation the first one is frozen in the box and doesn’t load the second one. can u help

Hopefully I am right here…

I wanted to let the reader choose the outfit of my character.
Am I doing something wrong? :woman_shrugging:

Try using this Simple Dressing Game template

This is most likely a web browser problem and not really a script error. Try refreshing your browser or using a different browser like Chrome.

Thank you very much! You are really a life saver! :slight_smile: